How long did it take...

S

Shock

How long did it take... post #1
How long did you guys ride your bikes before you started riding Street parks or Vert ramps?

What was your first 5 tricks?

I

infantry43RIDER

How long did it take... post #2
um...well what do you mean?
like how long it was before i started actually riding?
i have been riding for like 4 years now...and im 17 years old...basically 18...so i started when i was around 14 years old...um...and i learned to ride a bike when i was SUPER young...not seriously to much after i learned to walk...no joke...so do that math.

S

Shock

How long did it take... post #3
No, not how long after you learned to ride becasue most of us learned how to ride when we were 5 or 6.

What I meant was how long after you began to seriously ride until you hit the parks and ramps? Maybe the question sucks because I haven't rode in years and am now starting to get back into it.

I

infantry43RIDER

How long did it take... post #4
oh..so basically the first time i ever rode park.
well i used to be a park o holic...until like 2 years ago when i went super street like i am now...so i would say i started to ride park about like 2 days haha after i started to seriously ride.

S

sentaafEQpovar

How long did it take... post #5
about 6 months or so... we used to just go crusing aorund town like 20 13 yr old kids on royce unions and gt's, and we had the occasional ramps... then i got us to build some little dirt mounds... then one day we met these kids who touaght us about landing as and lips and..... so then the amount of bikers i knew was like sumwhere around like 30+... 4 years later, only ones who ride our bikes is me and pobey

O

oibmxpunx

How long did it take... post #6
i learn how to ride a bike w/o traning wheels when i was 3 ive alway jumped and stuff i started raceing when i was 6 then when i was like 12 i started rideing trails and park then sometime i started rideing street im not shure when tho and my first 5 tricks were:

one handers/footers tabel tops no footers seat grabs and tbogans(ms)

F

federal_rider12

How long did it take... post #7
i started riding and jumping stuff when i was 11 but last year i actually started tricks since i wanted to better my jumping ability far superior then any one else around here. my first 5 tricks, which i still dont completely have down, were rocket air, tailwhip, 180, one hander, and one footer oh yeah same day did 180 i did a wall ride but the rocket air and tailwhip were just dares my friends made me do and i actually landed them

oh yeah and when i was 4 i was riding off curbs and popping the front tire then back onto curbs and racing and riding with my eyes closed and then hitting cars :lol:

C

cav89

How long did it take... post #8
i started riding seriously about 6 months ago, i was riding park and trails in 2 weeks, street in about 4.

cant do too many trix(only a one-hander :oops: )

cav

T

Trimix

How long did it take... post #9
I started just 7 months ago, first ride was at a park. I rotate around parks here in Orlando. There are three close, so I go to each at least once a week to have some variety.

First trick I learned was to beat the S out of my legs. Second trick I learned was to NOT beat the S out of my legs. Third trick I learned was to crash, fourth trick I learned was to crash hard.

Seriously, my first 2 months really sucked and I hurt myself a lot. I have quit doing that so much <whew> :D

I can jump about anything, as long as the gap is not over about 10 feet. I can do ramp transfers, X-ups, Flatties (tables), 180 and 360's on flat, 180's in the air, disaster stalls on the lip, pegs stalls, and manuals and Q-pipe airs are finally coming along. I can also do footjams and ride out, only on flat though. I am working on tail taps, manuals, peg grinds, and hip transfers.

I ride about 5 days a week, about 2-hours each.....sometimes a little more.

F

federal_rider12

How long did it take... post #10
you are so freaking lucky

C

cav89

How long did it take... post #11
how lucky are you??!!!

able to get all that riding in.........i take it u ont go to skool then......

S

slappyslapnuts

How long did it take... post #12
i started 2 months ago, and ive got a 1 1/2 foot bhop, can manual , 180 , 1 footer, 1 hander, 1 footer 1 hander together, no footer, can nearly do a no hander, and working on tables got it like 60 degrees just cant get it horizontal atm

T

Trimix

How long did it take... post #13
cav89 said:
how lucky are you??!!!

able to get all that riding in.........i take it u ont go to skool then......
:lol: School....yes :lol:

S

sandmriderbmx

How long did it take... post #14
i almost instantly hit the jumps but i didnt start trying tricks till just reciently

F

FOL

How long did it take... post #15
So when I'm going to the US in summer vacation You have a place for me to stay and a free spot in your home park to ride for me trimix?

F

federal_rider12

How long did it take... post #16
party at trimix!! hahaha

O

oibmxpunx

How long did it take... post #17
i would so go i can fit three more ppl in my truck any one thats on the way needs a ride lol

F

federal_rider12

How long did it take... post #18
hey if i get a chance not to drive ill take it swing by here :lol: man its been so long since i was able to ride everyday of the week

O

oibmxpunx

How long did it take... post #19
u throwing down gas money? lol

it was f*cking snowing to day there is no god that f*cking ass hole 666 that shit pissed me off

im a crazy driver and i smoke hope thats not a problem lmfao

F

federal_rider12

How long did it take... post #20
oh man it was raining then it was sunny, and then raining and then sleet then sunny and i thought that was it and when me and my dad started heading back to our car it started sleeting again(i saw it coming because it was like all white 300 yars in front of us and i was like oh great and mn it stuff hit us and it hurt it felt like people were throwing rocks at us, all because it was so freaking windy ALL DAY IT WAS WINDY!

New Topics