how do.....

• Discuss how do..... in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; how do you people afford youre stuff ¿¿ i'm working in the supermarket ...
  • Tags bike parts
@

@:::BMXdevil:::@

how do..... post #1
how do you people afford youre stuff ¿¿
i'm working in the supermarket

ak_freebird

ak_freebird

how do..... post #2
Im a vendor. I drive around to the stores here where I live and stock certain products on the shelf. I make good money so thats how I buy my parts. Well I also have my parents too..... well sometimes.

S

sandmriderbmx

how do..... post #3
birthdays and sutff, odd jobs

M

Mr_Shrapnel

how do..... post #4
civil engineer / autocad technician baby, but currently unemployed..........

I

infantry43RIDER

how do..... post #5
Landscaping...in the summer...full time.

F

federal_rider12

how do..... post #6
parents mostly, just because i cant get a job but its not like i get expensive parts all at once or anything. i waited a year before i actually got a set of wheels and they were used and just maybe tomorrow ill have my new rear cassette wheel since i have like wrecked my old rim, all the spokes need replaced and then needs to be trued and i was like forget it ill just get a new wheel and i owe $40 on it an hopefully i can pay that off tomorrow since i got 3 days of some great riding

RuLe

RuLe

how do..... post #7
parents all the way and friends that sell me stuff for cheap if its used like a sproket i got for 10bucks, a free Y-22 alex front rim

i will get a job when i get a car but untell then i dont want to work because i no im not ready for the work because well i but no i aint but once i do im customizing my own bike, buying some 12's for car

S

sentaafEQpovar

how do..... post #8
i just ide my bike very lightly as to make all my parts last

I

infantry43RIDER

how do..... post #9
RuLe said:
parents all the way and friends that sell me stuff for cheap if its used like a sproket i got for 10bucks, a free Y-22 alex front rim

i will get a job when i get a car but untell then i dont want to work because i no im not ready for the work because well i but no i aint but once i do im customizing my own bike, buying some 12's for car
you got your shit backwards...you should get a job and THEN get a car...lucky bastard.

R

rocket

how do..... post #10
work full time at Coors Brewing Company in Golden CO. i basically buy what ever i want and post mostly while at work.

S

sandmriderbmx

how do..... post #11
infantry43RIDER said:
RuLe said:

you got your shit backwards...you should get a job and THEN get a car...lucky bastard.

i cant beleive he doesnt have a car yet, hell, my parents are alreaddy asking me what kinda car i want them to buy my and im still 14

I

infantry43RIDER

how do..... post #12
you guys should be grateful that your parents buy you shit...
super grateful...because thats not the real world.

@

@:::BMXdevil:::@

how do..... post #13
im going to work in the supermarket in the summer tough

S

sandmriderbmx

how do..... post #14
ditto

S

sentaafEQpovar

how do..... post #15
sentaafEQpovar said:
i just ide my bike very lightly as to make all my parts last
oh yeah, i also buy used parts

S

Super S***

how do..... post #16
infantry43RIDER said:
you guys should be grateful that your parents buy you shit...
super grateful...because thats not the real world.
damn right! i got my bike for my birthday and i have to buy my own parts out of my money. plus im not earning so i have to make my parts last.

F

FOL

how do..... post #17
I just got enough money :/

S

sandmriderbmx

how do..... post #18
i have to pay for my parts with my b-day money and stuff but if shit breaks my parents will replace it

P

[PRIMO]

how do..... post #19
well mostly i do work to earn money from my parents and i also work on neighborslawns and my dads friends too and buy whatever i need as i go

T

Trimix

how do..... post #20
I own an air conditioning service / installation business in Orlando, plus a couple other interests.

But....when I was say 15 and 16 I had a lawn mowing business that paid for all my bike stuff. In reality I worked for someone else about 3 years TOTAL in my life.

New Topics