how do you send cranks in post?

• Discuss how do you send cranks in post? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; like what do you use? thanks :) ...
M

Mr.Brightside

how do you send cranks in post? post #1
like what do you use? thanks :)

chrome bmx

chrome bmx

how do you send cranks in post? post #2
envolope.

seanmcguire

seanmcguire

how do you send cranks in post? post #3
more like a box, envelop would rip.

chrome bmx

chrome bmx

how do you send cranks in post? post #4
on a more serious note, wrap the beasties in bubble wrap or whatever then take them to thee local post office with the stamps and stuff, then you have to pay for them to send it... i think this is how it goes :S

thecaptain

thecaptain

how do you send cranks in post? post #5
take apart, clean preferably, tape up tight together, bubble wrap or any soft material around, put in a padded envelope, add address, go to your local post office, get it weighted and paid. sorted.

M

Mr.Brightside

how do you send cranks in post? post #6
thanks guys :)

B

ben

how do you send cranks in post? post #7
take apart, clean preferably, tape up tight together, bubble wrap or any soft material around, put in a padded envelope, add address, go to your local post office, get it weighted and paid. sorted.
bingo.

SnK

SnK

how do you send cranks in post? post #8
I'd use bubble wrap.. a box big enough for the them.. And ALOT of parcel tape.. so that nothing can get in to it, i.e peoples fingers. On all corners aswell..

M

Marcus Poopy

how do you send cranks in post? post #9
put them in the box, put a stamp and adress on it. put it in the mail box....viola!

fit bike co

fit bike co

how do you send cranks in post? post #10
cover each bit with some bubble wrap. tape it together. put bubble wrap around the hole thing. put in a big enough box. and if u can fill the rest of the empty space in the box with more bubble wrap or some kind of filling which is light.
seal it up real good. take to post office and ask how much it is to send it!

Irish

Irish

how do you send cranks in post? post #11

New Topics