How do you run your bars?

• Discuss How do you run your bars? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Do you run em straight up (not parallel with the forks) Or parallel with the forks or some other way? Whats the reason why? just general question about... ...
  • Tags flatland street
S

slappyslapnuts

How do you run your bars? post #1
Do you run em straight up (not parallel with the forks) Or parallel with the forks or some other way? Whats the reason why? just general question about bars :D

F

FOL

How do you run your bars? post #2
parallel to the forks (flatland)...always have been so, never changed it, I liked it this way.

O

oibmxpunx

How do you run your bars? post #3
i run mine alittle bit closer to me maybe like a inch just cuz i like how it feels

C

cpb rider

How do you run your bars? post #4
I don't know, I ride street and I have my bars parallel with the forks. My mates who flatland have their bars sheer to the ground..

but it's about how you fill good your bar, not about whether you ride street, vert or flatland..

F

federal_rider12

How do you run your bars? post #5
mine are slightly forward from parallel with the forks, not by a bunch but a little. also is it called chicago style when you ride your bars like with the forks or very close?

O

oibmxpunx

How do you run your bars? post #6
federal_rider12 said:
mine are slightly forward from parallel with the forks, not by a bunch but a little. also is it called chicago style when you ride your bars like with the forks or very close?
no man chicago style is when there realy realy far forword like u can bearly reach them

I

infantry43RIDER

How do you run your bars? post #7
i run my bars right about aligned with my forks.

F

federal_rider12

How do you run your bars? post #8
opps got it backwards hahaha so then what is it called when they are aligned

K

kyle

How do you run your bars? post #9
i run them how they came when i bought my bike.

E

Egon

How do you run your bars? post #10
I mostly ride street (sometimes parkt) and I run them a little bit forward, main reason is my lenght, I meassure 1m90

O

oibmxpunx

How do you run your bars? post #11
like how mine are? if so i dont know dirt style? lol

P

piercerides

How do you run your bars? post #12
i run mine parrallel with my bars... but how i run my bars shouldnt affect you... what you need to do is set them somewhere in the middle then ride your bike alot and you will get used to ur bike and that is the key to everything... being comfortable on your bike is the most important thing over anything .... without it you are stiff and dont get things you should get

S

saw wave analog

How do you run your bars? post #13
for my bike ive found that parallel with the fork is the most balanced way to do it. if they are forward or backwards at all it makes barspins more wobbly, like one side has more weight than the other. frame is a WTP 4 seasons, it may have something to do with the angle of the fork through the frame.. dunno... nothing else feels right

I

infantry43RIDER

How do you run your bars? post #14
federal_rider12 said:
opps got it backwards hahaha so then what is it called when they are aligned
being aligned.

or flush with the forks.

F

federal_rider12

How do you run your bars? post #15
angled the same way as the forks

P

[PRIMO]

How do you run your bars? post #16
ok i ride my bars slightly in back of my forks

S

sandmriderbmx

How do you run your bars? post #17
im not really sure how to answer this question, you'd have to look at the pic of my bike(avatior)

New Topics