How do you hop up for the feeble?

• Discuss How do you hop up for the feeble? in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Well, I'm a bit new to BMX(no really? :-P) and I've been trying to do a decent feeble on a flat ledge. When hopping onto a ledge If I try an approach... ...
  • Tags bike double peg grind
T

The_Moogle

How do you hop up for the feeble? post #1
Well, I'm a bit new to BMX(no really? :p) and I've been trying to do a decent feeble on a flat ledge. When hopping onto a ledge If I try an approach angle about as steep as a wall ride I stall out too fast(or grind appart the chain :evil: ), and I also tried to hop up at a shallow angle then trun my bike to get the back peg on but I always end up eating shit. So what exactly do you all do :?:

I

ieatcrayons

How do you hop up for the feeble? post #2
is it really that complicated?

D

Darkmana

How do you hop up for the feeble? post #3
Approach at a shallow angle, hop up and get the front tyre on. Make sure your front tyre is pointing parallel to the ledge, then flick your back wheel to the side and with a bit of practice the back peg will drop onto the ledge.

You could try just standing next to the ledge and bunnyhopping onto it and land in the feeble position. That way you`ll get an idea of the placement and the movement your body will make.

I

infantry43RIDER

How do you hop up for the feeble? post #4
do what that dude said and just keep practicing...its the easiest of the grinds..ever.

T

The_Moogle

How do you hop up for the feeble? post #5
Ok, i see what u all mean, the whole flicking the back of the bike sideways is what i havn't been able to do right.

ieatcrayons said:
is it really that complicated?
It's not "complicted" but that doesn't mean its exactly easy. I was just asking for some advice.

C

Colorblinded

How do you hop up for the feeble? post #6
What's the second easiest grind then? And, it semes a double peg grind would be easier?

G

How do you hop up for the feeble? post #7
Second easiest would probably be double pegs. Most people find feebles easier to balance and get into. Just try practicing by riding down the street and doing nose wheelies while tweaking the tail out to the side. This will help you get the feel of moving the back end around.

New Topics