how do you do a no footed can-can

• Discuss how do you do a no footed can-can in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i've been trying these for about 2 years and stiff can not figure these out. the only thing that i can't do is bring my feet over my top tube. HELP... ...
P

PaulieWalnuts

how do you do a no footed can-can post #1
i've been trying these for about 2 years and stiff can not figure these out. the only thing that i can't do is bring my feet over my top tube. HELP please.

ben4everbuyabike

ben4everbuyabike

how do you do a no footed can-can post #2
omg 2 years lol

umm get no footers
then one footed stepthrus
then as you get more cominfdent let your back foot come off when your front goes over the top tube

Minitrix

Minitrix

how do you do a no footed can-can post #3
Learn regular can-cans first.

P

PaulieWalnuts

how do you do a no footed can-can post #4
well i can already do no footers and get the can cans but cant get my foot over the top tube.

Minitrix

Minitrix

how do you do a no footed can-can post #5
If you can't get your foot over the top tube then how can you do regular can-cans?

P

PaulieWalnuts

how do you do a no footed can-can post #6
no i can get it into the position but can't land it

ATP

ATP

how do you do a no footed can-can post #7
I have started learning these yesterday, I can throw my legs out there nice n pretty like Morgan Wades whips, but I cant pull them back, cant figure it out :\ I'm assuming I'm holding my legs out for to long, and possibly throwing them out to late?

PS I'm doing them on a big flybox, and getting plenty high and clearing it as well, landing into the downside.

derm1989

derm1989

how do you do a no footed can-can post #8
try landing them with one foot on and the other near the toptube and try and work it over with practice, or if you've got a half pipe, try fly outs and land with ur feet on the ground near the pedals and when you can get your legs back in place just go for it

Graphz

Graphz

how do you do a no footed can-can post #9
pull your brake for a start, keeping the cranks from moving in order to land it, practice on a flyout kicking your feet over then staying on that side of the frame, then do the same but more over your bars and bring your feet back over, the get em on the pedals. try it both ways to see which way you kick out

ATP

ATP

how do you do a no footed can-can post #10
I actually realized just now, I am kicking out the wrong way. I kickout to the left, which isnt my comfortable way. I'm off my bike for a few days due to oral surgery but when I get back on I'm learning these, I was getting close.

New Topics