How do I do a Whiplash???

• Discuss How do I do a Whiplash??? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [color=red][/color] Can someone help me on doing flatland whiplash's. I get the bike half way around I loose balance :evil: . So anyone have any ideas... ...
  • Tags bike flatland tailwhip whiplash
D

Disturbed1

How do I do a Whiplash??? post #1
Can someone help me on doing flatland whiplash's. I get the bike half way around I loose balance :evil: . So anyone have any ideas on what I could do differently?

A

apathy

How do I do a Whiplash??? post #2
You need to look at it in a semi-scientific way.

Remember, whenever you move the bike around, you need to compensate by moving your body in the opposite way.

Like if you move your bike left, you need to move your body right.

Thats about the only tip that I can think of, apart from 'watch some videos then go riding again and again'.

D

Darkmana

How do I do a Whiplash??? post #3
Personally I`ve found the easiest way to whiplash is to make sure your body stays perfectly centred over the front wheel and move the bars around in a circle to whip the bike, and maintain balance.

DM

F

FOL

How do I do a Whiplash??? post #4
whiplash = tailwhip?

D

Disturbed1

How do I do a Whiplash??? post #5
is that all the tips people have for whiplashes??? not very many but the ones i got were usefull and thanks... by the way tailwhip = whiplash yes just not in the air basically

F

FOL

How do I do a Whiplash??? post #6
tailwhip is for flatland as well, according too many sites including www.bmxtrix.com flatland seciton...

wel jsut practise, don't ride too hard, use your hips and steer a bit so you can step up on the tire better.

T

Todd

How do I do a Whiplash??? post #7
You can do these two ways. Full cab and half cab. Full cab is the real way, half cab is where you land it facing the opposite way. Start out with half cabs. When you go to swing your body to the front of the bike, overspin it so that you do half a tailwhip, and half a decade in the same trick, it is easier to keep balance and will make entering the flatland world alot easier.

X

Xandrak

How do I do a Whiplash??? post #8
1st of all get on your bike and ride full speed down a steep hill. when you get going fast enough hit a wall

D

Disturbed1

How do I do a Whiplash??? post #9
Does the guy at the bottom even know what post hes in??? obvously not... so ill tell him.... ur in the w-h-i-p-l-a-s-h post o-k??? anyways thanks for the half calf idea that one wasnt brought to me in awhile...

I

infantry43RIDER

How do I do a Whiplash??? post #10
disturbed you just made Xandrax post even more funny.

D

Disturbed1

How do I do a Whiplash??? post #11
I did didnt I... hahahahaha nice one andrax... Like the post tho... hahahaha by the way ive tried that one and all i got out of it was a broken finger

I

infantry43RIDER

How do I do a Whiplash??? post #12
damn.

New Topics