How am i doing? And Endos or Broncos.

• Discuss How am i doing? And Endos or Broncos. in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Well im 14 I just started getting real hardcore with BMX Freestyle (like a week ago) i just started doing tricks and i got my first begginer bike its a... ...
M

ModemRider21

How am i doing? And Endos or Broncos. post #1
Well im 14 I just started getting real hardcore with BMX Freestyle (like a week ago) i just started doing tricks and i got my first begginer bike its a Modem 2007 Chrmo
Well i can: Wheeley pretty far, Flatland Barspins, and im working on other stuff am i doing good only for a week?

and i cant get my back end up when i endo, its like i try but i cant get it to go nowhere.
please help

K

K Sheridan

How am i doing? And Endos or Broncos. post #2
for the endo, u can try a footjam endo, but that ****s up my shoe, bascially u have to have good speed so that the force will lift the end up when u brake the front wheel. have good brakes and speed and u should be able to do it i duno im still a noob but i can do a footjam endo.

JustCantClickIt

JustCantClickIt

How am i doing? And Endos or Broncos. post #3
go a bit faster :p

M

ModemRider21

How am i doing? And Endos or Broncos. post #4
i am and i wus told to throw myself forward and evidently thats not working.

BurnoutLS13

BurnoutLS13

How am i doing? And Endos or Broncos. post #5
dont throw yourself. once you stick your shoe in the wheel and apply pressure, stick your ass back as much as u can while your arms push the rest of the bike forward (dont aim for the ground or youll loop) but aim straight ahead of you

bmxGOD

bmxGOD

How am i doing? And Endos or Broncos. post #6
flat land barspin as in do a wheelie and do a bar spin or bunny hop bar spin? cause thatd be sick if into a week o riding u could b-hop barspin

G

GILD

How am i doing? And Endos or Broncos. post #7
I have the same problem with endos. Suck up your feet or jump to get your back wheel up about a foot at the highest. I just footjam but I'm starting to see my sock from the bottom of my shoe.

moldaz

moldaz

How am i doing? And Endos or Broncos. post #8
what do you do hold your foot on the tire??? it shouldn't rub that much where it wears your shoe all the way down....

StandardRidr250s

StandardRidr250s

How am i doing? And Endos or Broncos. post #9
push over ur handlebars

G

GILD

How am i doing? And Endos or Broncos. post #10
It's not a good shoe though, kinda old.

G

georgek

How am i doing? And Endos or Broncos. post #11
i ono i got a db joker and my brakes do all the work all i do is stand up put my head a lil bit over the bars and apply pressure to the front brake, also when in the air dont let go of the brakes it iwll just set u rite back down

New Topics