How 2 grind?

• Discuss How 2 grind? in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hello, I'm new to BMX and I was wondering how to grind. Like where to put the balance and stuff. Can someone tell me? :) ( I can jump though ) ...
  • Tags how to grind jump
M

Magic75

How 2 grind? post #1
Hello, I'm new to BMX and I was wondering how to grind. Like where to put the balance and stuff. Can someone tell me? :)
( I can jump though )

I

infantry43RIDER

How 2 grind? post #2
im glad you can jump.

im sure evanc will be on your ass to use the search for this one...i think using the search is a good idea as well... 8)

but start out with a feeble grind..which is front tire rolling along the ledge and back peg grinding the ledge...easy as **** to do man...just bunnyhop onto any ledge making sure you front tire gets up there and rolls along and pull your back end up so the peg lands on the ledge...just keep your weight sorta centered.

B

Bigboomer

How 2 grind? post #3
Evanc likes stuff up his poop shoot though, so no worries.

Not really a grinder myself, but just practice on a low ledge, bunnyhop up and do whatever grind your trying, as you lean one way, put more weight on the other side to keep yourself up and hopefully you don't bail :)

E

evanc

How 2 grind? post #4
You know, I'm actually in a pretty good mood today since I just went riding after 4 days of non-stop rain. And, I'm pretty sure there's no grinding topics already.

M

Magic75

How 2 grind? post #5
thx for help
I will try to grind :D

M

Magic75

How 2 grind? post #6
H

hartattack_199

How 2 grind? post #7
Tell yah what buddy, you wont learn how to Grind Sittin infront of your computer, PRACTICE

Z

ZoMa

How 2 grind? post #8
If u would buy some animal pegs (not the lite version) u would grind faster and longer :wink:

I

infantry43RIDER

How 2 grind? post #9
ah yes cause they are magical parts to make him grind better...he just needs to practice.

D

Darkdevil_John

How 2 grind? post #10
i can jump but

can i just ride on a edge and drop the back on the side to do a grind

F

fitbikeco909

How 2 grind? post #11
your gonna hurt yourself if you do it that way. learn the correct way, bunnyhop onto the object then bunnyhop off when your finished grinding.

yeah like infantryrider said. start with the feeeble.

D

Darkdevil_John

How 2 grind? post #12
k

thnx for the tip i jsut wanted to know before i tried it and broke my arms a stuff before i relized that i cant do it that way

L

lowcar100

How 2 grind? post #13
I can double peg and not feeble, i think double peg is easier, but do what feels best, and just learn the whole bunny hop on and dismount and stuff like that.

i put all my weight on the side im grinding. maybe 5-10 bls on the other.

New Topics