Horsehop poles?

• Discuss Horsehop poles? in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I've seen pictures of those two poles that stand up and you lay another pole across them and you set the pole in the middle as high as u want to... ...
  • Tags bmx
U

underdog

Horsehop poles? post #1
I've seen pictures of those two poles that stand up and you lay another pole across them and you set the pole in the middle as high as u want to practice horehopping, I was wondering what this thing is called and where you can get one?

Clutch

Clutch

Horsehop poles? post #2
underdog said:
I've seen pictures of those two poles that stand up and you lay another pole across them and you set the pole in the middle as high as u want to practice h*re, I was wondering what this thing is called and where you can get one?
I think what you are talking about is a hop stand... You can just build it yourself, they arn't that complicated...

http://www.bmxbasics.org/new/bmx0703.html

I'm assuming you mean the device they are using in the last couple pics in this link.

U

underdog

Horsehop poles? post #3
Yup

That's what I'm talking about, ty

F

federal_rider12

Horsehop poles? post #4
ok i think i have heard all the different names for bunnyhop. i dont see why everyone keeps making new names. now you can make a bunnyhop trainer, just make like a straight post with a Y at the top and make it small to where if you hit the pole it will just roll right out. but i wouldnt spend my money or time doing that, just go out and ride and develope it by riding around. sure its scarier doing that but its better because you are faced with what you got to do instead of looking at a pole that will fall off if you hit it

B

bruisedbob

Horsehop poles? post #5
ok i think i have heard all the different names for bunnyhop
I doubt it. I bet there are four more by the time summer is over. I mean we haven't even seen any canine names. I think I'll use poodle pop up instead of bunny hop or rabbit rise. :twisted:

New Topics