Honda Element

• Discuss Honda Element in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; :lol: :lol: Has anyone heard of the new Honda Element? I've been seeing comercials for it and it looks AMAZING! It looks like you could live in... ...
  • Tags bike bikes
M

mm_m

Honda Element post #1
A

Anonymous

Honda Element post #2
I DONT KNOW ANYBODY WHO HAS ONE BUT THEY ARE SWEET ASS

A

Anonymous

Honda Element post #3
they r kinda nice but i m going to get something better

415fsxrules

Honda Element post #4
they are the uglest things ever tho but they are big

415fsxrules

Honda Element post #5
they are the uglyest things ever but they do look big inside

R

rage2k3

Honda Element post #6
I guess it could hold alot. But it's ugly.

K

Kaps

Honda Element post #7
ide never buy a truck...NEVER

u wanna see some hot shit??? go on google:into the pics section: and search in the following: Toyota Supra

now thats hot shit

H

hartattack_199

Honda Element post #8
That is the Gayest thing i have ever seen in my LIFE, Honda can't make good vehicles, Just motorbikes.

G

gt_thumps

Honda Element post #9
motorbikes? you are canadien. those things are aimed at the college kids. they look ugly but look really practical

H

hartattack_199

Honda Element post #10
First off, what does me being canadiAn have to do with me liking honda bikes? Plus they still are the gayest thing i've ever seen

S

Sorage

Honda Element post #11
cars are *** :D

anything with 2 wheels rules!!!! i mean this

thats the hottest supermotard around now -limited edition, sjit is made from carbon and other very light materials!!
:twisted:

damn!! :clap: :god?:

me like that very much!!

and thats mine

looks like it but i cant upload any images

supermotards rule
r1-6 sux

K

Kaps

Honda Element post #12
very well said sorage

M

MetalBikez

Honda Element post #13
Kaps said:
u wanna see some hot shit???go on google:into the pics section: and search in the following: Toyota Supra
now thats hot shit
Na man, that's not hot shiot.

Your mom is..Now thats' hot shiot. :clap:

S

Sorage

Honda Element post #14
L :lol: L metalbikez

i think cars are *** because, every stupid retard who has seen fast and the furious>/2fast2furious/< is thinking like...waaw -- " me is gonna buy a honda civic and put some cool sjit on it like nos ( nos = crap and dont sjit about it if you dont know how it works ) and put some stickers on my doors and drive really really fast so everyone will see how thug i really am"

B

Bigboomer

Honda Element post #15
i think cars are *** because, every stupid retard who has seen fast and the furious>/2fast2furious/< is thinking like...waaw -- " me is gonna buy a honda civic and put some cool sjit on it like nos ( nos = crap and dont sjit about it if you dont know how it works ) and put some stickers on my doors and drive really really fast so everyone will see how thug i really am"

100% true :D

You want a FAST car ? Get a old school american muscle car with a big block, supercharged. :)

415fsxrules

Honda Element post #16
Bigboomer said:
100% true :D

You want a FAST car ? Get a old school american muscle car with a big block, supercharged. :)
Exactly none of that import $hit.

E

evanc

Honda Element post #17
Swirly God of Bikes said:
I DONT KNOW ANYBODY WHO HAS ONE BUT THEY ARE SWEET ASS
IS YOUR CAPSLOCK KEY STUCK? YOU LOOK LIKE A DAMN FOOL!

G

gt_thumps

Honda Element post #18
cars are cool. but to expensive. my dad has an old car. a 64 dodge. down with rice rockets. up with old american cars. yeah! lets boycott asian cars. :lol:

H

hartattack_199

Honda Element post #19
I'm a farm guy, i like Chevy Trucks, i'm not too much into cars as i am a Nice Reg Cab, Short Box 4X4, Standard, um anything else i'm missing guys?

415fsxrules

Honda Element post #20
hartattack_199 said:
I'm a farm guy, i like Chevy Trucks, i'm not too much into cars as i am a Nice Reg Cab, Short Box 4X4, Standard, um anything else i'm missing guys?
A liftkit and o yeah not a ford

New Topics