Homecoming

• Discuss Homecoming in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; It's comming up soon. Thought about going till i found out it would be $25 just for me, then another $25 for my Junior date. So its my freshman year... ...
The Lost Otter

The Lost Otter

Homecoming post #1
It's comming up soon. Thought about going till i found out it would be $25 just for me, then another $25 for my Junior date.
So its my freshman year and i just said screw it, I got next year to go. Rather go to Fear Farm anyways, get more in the corn feild then at homecoming. haha

Think i shold go or what? It's formal, just go as a formal bro.

PhoenixBMX

PhoenixBMX

Homecoming post #2
What??

The Lost Otter

The Lost Otter

Homecoming post #3
homecomming-dance
fear farm-farm filled with scary things
bro- dickies, srh, nofear. dvs

Levimoody

Levimoody

Homecoming post #4
Dude sex in a cornfield would hurt man...I would suggest going, just cause it would look good for you in the long run... ya know... more hunnies.. gotta have em.

But hey if you do end up f*ckin her then be sure to buy a condom, if you forget that little piece of latex then it could cost you ALOT more than $25... :D

The Lost Otter

The Lost Otter

Homecoming post #5
Well i wouldnt take it that far lol

T

troy

Homecoming post #6
Homecoming is better. The homecoming game is always the best though, were playing our rivals, and I'm starting at WR/CB.

Awesomeness.

Levimoody

Levimoody

Homecoming post #7
Mr.314: Okay maybe that was a little dramatic, but the dance would be a little more romantic im my opinion :hmm:

The Lost Otter

The Lost Otter

Homecoming post #8
Mr.314: Okay maybe that was a little dramatic, but the dance would be a little more romantic im my opinion :hmm:
maybe, but shes not really into that stuff. i know she rather have me take her out to dinner, and run around places doing something with her.

i feel bad, it's my cousins ex::oops: hahaha

AustinK

AustinK

Homecoming post #9
bro- dickies, srh, nofear. dvs
This is great. but you forgot lifted f150s, famous clothing and being generally lame.:D

Levimoody

Levimoody

Homecoming post #10
maybe, but shes not really into that stuff. i know she rather have me take her out to dinner, and run around places doing something with her.

i feel bad, it's my cousins ex::oops: hahaha
Wait, not into what... the dance or being romantic... if you say romantic then your probably gonna be surprised to see whats in the pants :?

What you could do is take her out to dinner then the movies...? Just a thought.

The Lost Otter

The Lost Otter

Homecoming post #11
fear farm is like a scary movie that your in. you run threw tunnels and people with chain saws jump out at you and scar the shit out of you. last time some one did that i broke their nose lol.

she is romantic, but not into some of that stuff.

The Lost Otter

The Lost Otter

Homecoming post #12
no one else has anything to say?

New Topics