home-made spot ideas?

• Discuss home-made spot ideas? in the Park and Vert forum in area BMX-Forum Community; okay so i have this area to build any type of setup i want. my question is what should i build there? [IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/2uyk55h.jpg[/IMG]... ...
B

bh2

home-made spot ideas? post #1
okay so i have this area to build any type of setup i want. my question is what should i build there?

the red line is where the jumps have to stop but i can land beyond the red line into the street.

i would like to build a jumpbox but it's not completely necessary.
any ideas would be appreciated :lol:

bike ryder

bike ryder

home-made spot ideas? post #2
grind box. bank. or a mini quarter, but your jumpbox is cool to

Irish

Irish

home-made spot ideas? post #3

go nuts.

B

bh2

home-made spot ideas? post #4
how would something like this be? also what could i put where the "?" is?

T

TrevorH

home-made spot ideas? post #5
spine foam pit?^^^

try to make the ramps movable so they can be rearanged into different "parks".

B

bh2

home-made spot ideas? post #6
spine foam pit?^^^

try to make the ramps movable so they can be rearanged into different "parks".

the spine foam pit seems a bit impractical =/.. any other ideas? i want something that i can learn some tricks on too.

E

evilchris50

home-made spot ideas? post #7
a bank to wall? maby a like a half a bowl?

Justin

Justin

home-made spot ideas? post #8
I wouldn't bother with a roll-in. If you can hop-drop in on a quarter, you don't need a roll in. Think quarter pipe with a sub-box or something more useful.

B

BustedKnuckle

home-made spot ideas? post #9
Jump box, bank, a 3' quarter and a 6' quarter with a sub box, a couple grind rails.

B

bh2

home-made spot ideas? post #10

what about something like this?

T

the bodj

home-made spot ideas? post #11
that would be awesome.

A

AlexB

home-made spot ideas? post #12
Just build a vert-quater and roll in. Oh and a vert-quater goes to wall-ride :) IE their isn't a platform. Looks shexy.

Then next to the jumpbox have a spin.
Then just have another quater next to the jump-box.

P

Patrickrider

home-made spot ideas? post #13
How about, on one of the edges, you have a 16 foot wide quarter - spine -quarter thing, going all the way using the length. Than beside that you could have another quarter (myabe different sizes) and a box jump lined up in the middle near the spine so then you would have like a 12 foot wide quarter - boxjump - quarter, and then with the final area (I've used up 28 feet across) for the final area you oculd have like a pyramid bank with the hips, and a grind box on the 4th side attached, alone with a flyout a quarter with a big deck you could use as a flyout for learning tricks. So the final thing would be like a quarter (flyout) - pyramid - quarter.

So in the end something like.

Quarter - spine - Quarter

Quarter - box jump - roll-in or quarter

flyout - pyramid - quarter to sub or something

(Roll in would be nice if you want to learn lots of stuff on the box jump, it just makes hitting the box jump easier)

This way you have a great variety of stuff, lots of fun.

pelmeney

pelmeney

home-made spot ideas? post #14
grind box
wall ride (slanted)
stairs
fun box
FOAM PIT

V

voigt

home-made spot ideas? post #15
Well i live in an estate so me and my mates just get a 1.5 metre long 0.5 inches thick plank of wood on about six bricks and just speed over it getting a bit of air

chrome bmx

chrome bmx

home-made spot ideas? post #16
Some of the ideas really arent feasible. Just have a really nice 4 foot high box jump with a grind box attached to the side.

B

bh2

home-made spot ideas? post #18
Some of the ideas really arent feasible. Just have a really nice 4 foot high box jump with a grind box attached to the side.
i think this is what im gonna start with then if i get bored ill advance from there

C

Capo617

home-made spot ideas? post #19
Build up a mini in the end (opposite side of red line), Maybe a nice bank or qp and a grind box. No need to go over board. It isn't that cheap to build stuff.

iwantaninertia

iwantaninertia

home-made spot ideas? post #20
wait you cant build in the road... Or put it out there legally because you would be obstructing traffic and thats a big nono LOL. Are you going to put them out then ride and move them out of the street when done???

New Topics