HOLY SHIT

• Discuss HOLY SHIT in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; THIS GUY JUST FLIPPED IN HIS CAR TWICE IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE AND KNOCKED THE CAR HE HIT (HE HIT THE OTHER CAR DEADON) ON ITS SIDE!!!!!!!!ITS AWESOME ...
D

DrunkPunk180

HOLY SHIT post #1
THIS GUY JUST FLIPPED IN HIS CAR TWICE IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE AND KNOCKED THE CAR HE HIT (HE HIT THE OTHER CAR DEADON) ON ITS SIDE!!!!!!!!ITS AWESOME

F

federal_rider12

HOLY SHIT post #2
a video camera would have come in handy at that time. but i know all about that ive watched at least 10 accidents happen in front of my old house and it was cool. i watched a 3 car accident happen and i was like woah thats cool

RuLe

RuLe

HOLY SHIT post #3
ive been and seen does of accidents and died from most of them..... then i woke up

F

federal_rider12

HOLY SHIT post #4
i got rear ended by a drunk driver and i thought i was dead because i blacked out and when i came back to, i was looking around and im like what the heck just happened and i try to get out of the car but my neck feels like its broken and im all numb and i keep trying to open the door but it wouldnt open so i had to kick it open. now its been a year and like 3 days since it happened and my back still is in bad condition

D

DrunkPunk180

HOLY SHIT post #5
ya my bro heard the noise and he came runnin out the front door sayin to himself please let there be a crash.........noone got hurt though :doh:

F

federal_rider12

HOLY SHIT post #6
blood and guts everywhere. shattered glass and severed body parts with heads rolling around, how great of an accident :badgrin:

T

Trimix

HOLY SHIT post #7
HAHA.....
1982 I Burned a truck to the ground (I have lot's of fire stories!)
1983 Head on collision, totalled the car
1984 Flipped a truck, totalled it
1986 Side impact doing 55....totalled the car

Anyone want to go for a ride?

Since then, no incidents :dance:

F

FOL

HOLY SHIT post #8
1986 - went to the us and hit a car...the other car had a side impact doing 55...totalled his car.

F

federal_rider12

HOLY SHIT post #9
when i got rear ended the car was totalled and the back, in which my dog was in, was like 2in left of space and the trunk was the back seat. of and heres the best part we just washed and waxed the car and changed the oil and air filter and we were just about to flush the anitfreeze. i will post pics of it soon

T

Trimix

HOLY SHIT post #10
Was the Dog ok?

W

William

HOLY SHIT post #11
yesterday i saw a car slip on the ice and then hit a lightpost head on the car then lit on fire and exploded sanding debre flying all over the place it was sick! thankfully the fire fighters came and rescued the person before the car exploded. long live :rock: crappy old cars :rock:

renegade

renegade

HOLY SHIT post #12
that would have been good

New Topics