HOLY SHIT!!!!

• Discuss HOLY SHIT!!!! in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; OMG my mom was just asking me what business to open where i live, i suggested a skate and BMX park, and she asked if it was good business, i said, hell... ...
  • Tags bmx bmx park vert
H

hoffmanfan

HOLY SHIT!!!! post #1
OMG my mom was just asking me what business to open where i live, i suggested a skate and BMX park, and she asked if it was good business, i said, hell yeah! she asked me to get info on how much an INDOOR, FULL, skatepark would cost, we want everything in it, rails pyramids, vert, ramps, we want to go all out, how much you you think it would cost for all of that? this is totally serious!!! i might have my own skate park!!!!

L

leon_luxton

HOLY SHIT!!!! post #2
f*ck me that will cost a fortune.any way good luck with ya park.also were would it be built if you get the money.

H

hoffmanfan

HOLY SHIT!!!! post #3
We'll rent out a whare house i guess, or we'll buy land and build it from scratch. i'm guessing it'll coust around 150,000, is that about right? what do you guys think?

L

leon_luxton

HOLY SHIT!!!! post #4
yeah around that cost,

H

hoffmanfan

HOLY SHIT!!!! post #5
not too bad. i'll probably get the money back sooner than i can say BMX

L

leon_luxton

HOLY SHIT!!!! post #6
good luck anyway :D

R

rage2k3

HOLY SHIT!!!! post #7
your'e lucky man!

S

Super S***

HOLY SHIT!!!! post #8
if youwant realy good buisnes i suggest giving your skate park a name and then advertising it around your town.if you are buyng everything from a seprate company then it will cost more than if you make it but that is up to you.

G

gt_thumps

HOLY SHIT!!!! post #9
thats so sick. are there alot of kids who bmx and skate where u live? how many skate parks are in the area? thats so sweet.

J

johntheguru

HOLY SHIT!!!! post #10
one word...... INSURANCE.

it will kill you before you even get the park.

i doubt you will get it sorted.

good luck tho.

my mate owns rhythm skatepark in darwin uk. it took a coupla years to get sorted. they make no money on it, and that is onle 8000 sq feet.

john

B

Bailer

HOLY SHIT!!!! post #11
the skateparks in belfast is the only one for miles in each direction its a reasonible size, the insurence is somthing like 250,000 each yr (25,000 sq ft, and that figure is acording to the owner, but thats for inline skateboarding and bmx, and it gets packed) and they charge a fiver for 5hrs, or all day sunday, and £5 for 4hrs on a bmx on three nights of the week, dunno if they make a profit but each time i go there is atleast 60 odd different skaters throughout the crse of the day
and i have been for the sessions thing yet, dont like them

A

anti-flag

HOLY SHIT!!!! post #12
o man thats sweet i wish my parents would build a huge skate park 4 me

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

HOLY SHIT!!!! post #13
johntheguru said:
one word...... INSURANCE.

it will kill you before you even get the park.

i doubt you will get it sorted.

good luck tho.

my mate owns rhythm skatepark in darwin uk. it took a coupla years to get sorted. they make no money on it, and that is onle 8000 sq feet.

john
Insurance bills suck. There was a skatepark about 10 min. away from where I live and I went there at least 2 times out of the 4 days it was open. It was awesome until they couldn't pay their insurance bill due to sponsoring people(some weren't even good). Now it's closed. There was no last session or anything. The owner is now taking apart all the ramps and using the materials to build a deck and shed at his house.

Make sure you have enough money for insurance.

People today suck.

L

Live2Ride

HOLY SHIT!!!! post #14
we have the gayest skatepark on earth

A

anti-flag

HOLY SHIT!!!! post #15
ya the skate park where im from blows its really small and crappy but its better then nothing i supose

New Topics