Holy shit Tierra

• Discuss Holy shit Tierra in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; So my buddy's dad owns a bike shop, and I just figured out he can order frames from Fly Bikes for really cheap. I was going to wait until the Tierra V2... ...
Tdadd

Tdadd

Holy shit Tierra post #1
So my buddy's dad owns a bike shop, and I just figured out he can order frames from Fly Bikes for really cheap. I was going to wait until the Tierra V2 came out but I can get a Tierra right now for $200... thats so freaking tempting. Think I should drop two bills for a Tierra now, or keep waiting?

Also, he wanted me to post some pics of bike for him because he wants to know "What kind of frame this is and what is it worth?" His dad got it for him a while ago.

And yes, this bike is REALLY heavy, 35 lbs or so.

Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris

Holy shit Tierra post #2
Where's the Tierra? :hmm:

Tdadd

Tdadd

Holy shit Tierra post #3
"So my buddy's dad owns a bike shop, and I just figured out he can order frames from Fly Bikes for really cheap. I was going to wait until the Tierra V2 came out but I can get a Tierra right now for $200... thats so freaking tempting. Think I should drop two bills for a Tierra now, or keep waiting"

ollie

ollie

Holy shit Tierra post #5
thats a diesel looking kink

Tdadd

Tdadd

Holy shit Tierra post #6
We think it might actually be DK, the Kink logo is just a sticker. You could be right though.

kharnG

kharnG

Holy shit Tierra post #7
looks like a old mirra 540 mabye

Tdadd

Tdadd

Holy shit Tierra post #8
ollie

ollie

Holy shit Tierra post #9
mmm. i saw the dk srpocket, anf those look like stock dk unsealed cranks. but its got kink forks too, unles that sjust sticker too. is there any logos pressed into the frame? like my fit has the arrows under the downtube and behindthe seattube where the brakes are on that fine piece of cycling machinery

Tdadd

Tdadd

Holy shit Tierra post #10
mmm. i saw the dk srpocket, anf those look like stock dk unsealed cranks. but its got kink forks too, unles that sjust sticker too. is there any logos pressed into the frame? like my fit has the arrows under the downtube and behindthe seattube where the brakes are on that fine piece of cycling machinery
Give me a few mins, Ill check.

Tdadd

Tdadd

Holy shit Tierra post #11
It says DK J 01660, on the bottom of the frame. Does that help? And yeah, the cranks have a faded DK sign on them. As for the forks, the Kink is just a sticker.

The Radness

The Radness

Holy shit Tierra post #12
I'm 100 percent sure it's a mirra 540 from their complete bikes, i have the same thing sitting in my garage

edit: i'll check my serial number, see what it says

edit edit: i threw it away:p

Last edited:
ollie

ollie

Holy shit Tierra post #13
haha. google image comparison check looks exactly like said bike^

Tdadd

Tdadd

Holy shit Tierra post #14
I'm 100 percent sure it's a mirra 540 from their complete bikes, i have the same thing sitting in my garage

edit: i'll check my serial number, see what it says

edit edit: i threw it away:p
Haha +rep for attempting to help

The Radness

The Radness

Holy shit Tierra post #15

i think it's a match

no matter what frame it is, i can tell you it isn't worth anything

Tdadd

Tdadd

Holy shit Tierra post #16

i think it's a match

no matter what frame it is, i can tell you it isn't worth anything
K I just broke the news to him and he said "I'm 100% positive it's a DK". I guess he just needs to know what kind of DK it is.

PY

PY

Holy shit Tierra post #17
With a serial DK on the BB it is most definitely a DK. It's worth almost nothing though i can guarantee that.

L

lildrewmilby

Holy shit Tierra post #18
lmao, i just cant stop laughing, thats going in my sig.

If you can wait till the new tierra then id wait. But if you really really cant. Then i would get it.

can he get this frame for cheap all the time for just now? Cause if just now, then get it.

Tdadd

Tdadd

Holy shit Tierra post #19
lmao, i just cant stop laughing, thats going in my sig.

If you can wait till the new tierra then id wait. But if you really really cant. Then i would get it.

can he get this frame for cheap all the time for just now? Cause if just now, then get it.
All the time I think, and I'm glad my thread gt you a new sig haha

newrider3

newrider3

Holy shit Tierra post #20
Looks like a General Lee, from when it was their high end aftermarket frame.

New Topics