hoffman butcher pro

• Discuss hoffman butcher pro in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; ok ...
  • Tags bike bikes shop
C

chizla

hoffman butcher pro post #1
ok

I

infantry43RIDER

hoffman butcher pro post #2
yea its definitly an older bike...i didn't even think they still had left to sell anywhere...but idk maybe like check ebay or something. sorry man.

O

onz

hoffman butcher pro post #3
i'd go for the butcher because there easy to hop and manual etc but i havnt ridden a condor and it depends what/how your son will be riding i supose....

C

chizla

hoffman butcher pro post #4
think i will thanx

C

chizla

hoffman butcher pro post #5
cheerz big earz

I

infantry43RIDER

hoffman butcher pro post #6
if you just want a decent bike for your son for christmas i wouldn't try to get one that is not made anymore...if you have a local bike shop near you go there and ask the people the work there about some decent bikes...or try some online ordering
www.albes.com
www.danscomp.com

just some suggestions in completes for him...
We The People
Eastern
try out those man...good luck.

I

infantry43RIDER

hoffman butcher pro post #7
if you just want a decent bike for your son for christmas i wouldn't try to get one that is not made anymore...if you have a local bike shop near you go there and ask the people the work there about some decent bikes...or try some online ordering
www.albes.com
www.danscomp.com

just some suggestions in completes for him...
We The People
Eastern
try out those man...good luck.

F

FOL

hoffman butcher pro post #8
just a little tip. If he notices it isn't easy, he might quite faster than you think...impressing freinds is nice, but to do that you need some skills and to aquire that, you need practise...much practise :)

oh well, just for you to consider for how much you want to give out for his first bike.

I

infantry43RIDER

hoffman butcher pro post #9
yea thats a good point...im thinking walmart might be better for now then you can dish out more money for it unless he gets it himself.

New Topics