Hoffman bikes

• Discuss Hoffman bikes in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey just wondering when everyone is asking what beginner bike to get no one ever says hoffman..... What is wrong with them To heavy? break to easy... ...
  • Tags bike bikes hoffman bikes
S

slappyslapnuts

Hoffman bikes post #1
hey just wondering when everyone is asking what beginner bike to get no one ever says hoffman..... What is wrong with them To heavy? break to easy? what i would like to know so i dont go a purchase one.

C

casperh

Hoffman bikes post #2
is it like a nut giving bitch slaps?

S

slappyslapnuts

Hoffman bikes post #3
well that made sense now to the real posts can anyone give me a straight answer please this is important to me plz guys.

C

casperh

Hoffman bikes post #4
well its too heavy 8O

S

slappyslapnuts

Hoffman bikes post #5
ok so hoffmans out what type of bike is naturally lite as a complete?

F

fourtyonethirty

Hoffman bikes post #6
Easterns

S

slappyslapnuts

Hoffman bikes post #7
Yay i love you someone gimme a straight answer :D

D

Deliciouspeed

Hoffman bikes post #8
I havent been a beginner in Eons. My first bike was a Free Agent. I'm about to buy my little cousin a diamond back or Mosh.

F

federal_rider12

Hoffman bikes post #9
yeah mosh is a good beginner bike cheap and u get alot for the price and they r usually very lite, i mean this bike shop i got to is sellin a mosh for $250 with a chromo tubular 3pc crank, cassette hub, small drive train with guard, and full chromo frame fork and bars

I

ieatcrayons

Hoffman bikes post #10
i think hoffman would be a good begginer bike, if i didnt have my fly id order one of there complete bikes

L

LuMpY

Hoffman bikes post #11
:hihi: Why are Hoffmans bad? You guys make me laugh. Go buy a Next :roll:

RuLe

RuLe

Hoffman bikes post #12
hoofmans arent bad. alot of them i saw suck but same gos for haro bikes but of course all brands have different level bikes like hoffman makes a bike which probably has single wall rims and cheap stuff but it aint bad but its for beginners. then u can find one which my friend used to have which had double wall chrome rims and everything

T

Tibro

Hoffman bikes post #13
What about my bike? Huffy M80 i was advised to buy it.. i read a good review about it in the Ride Magazine it said that it has shed a load of weight and was good for dirt, street AND park! all of which i have pretty locally

the only draw back was the wide handle bars but im going to get a hacksaw to them soon enough.

what do you all think bout me choice for a first bike?

C

casperh

Hoffman bikes post #14
gt's are also cool

New Topics