Hoffman Bikes?

• Discuss Hoffman Bikes? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; For anyone that noticed ,yes I'm still looking for a bike. :) Well I need a bike that will last me a pretty good while. Now yes I know I am looking... ...
  • Tags bike bikes hoffman bikes street vert
U

unilogo

Hoffman Bikes? post #1
For anyone that noticed ,yes I'm still looking for a bike. :)

Well I need a bike that will last me a pretty good while. Now yes I know I am looking at bikes cause of brands ok. So anywhom I am looking at hoffman bikes. So here are two...

Hoffman Instrument Pro

Hoffman Alias pro

I will mainly be doing street and park...so one is described as the "ultimate park/street machine".Which sounds promising.

However the other one says it could "do it all" and that sounds even better . Seeming as I wanna eventually end up doing vert.But theree are no Freakin parks around here so i will only get to do this once in a while.

so anywhom what do u think of these two?

anything else for 700$ or less?

Any help apreciated.

D

DezXc

Hoffman Bikes? post #2
unilogo said:
anything else for 700$ or less?.

FIT COMPLETE PRO

It is alot better then hoffmans, i had a hoffman and bent the drop out within a week

fit are alot better

O

oibmxpunx

Hoffman Bikes? post #3
ya get the fit. fit bikes are the shit

J

J

Hoffman Bikes? post #4
how many complete bikes do fit bikes make.i only found one on there website (the series 2)is that the only one?

G

gt_thumps

Hoffman Bikes? post #5
fit is a good company. for 700?!you can get alot of good stuff. not just a hoffman.

S

Super S***

Hoffman Bikes? post #6
wait wait wait,we were suposed to be talking about hofman not fit anyways fit do make verry good frames and although they make hardly any completes they are still good.i am getting my first bike soon and i am probably getting a hoffman flow they are suposed to be realy good for the price.all of my mates think hoffman are *** but i dont know why...its not as if they have been designed s*it or somthing.

A

anti-flag

Hoffman Bikes? post #7
i dont no a lot about hoffman or fit but i would recomend a volume they have some sick completes although they r kinda pricey but i think its worth it. i do no a guy who is riding a hoffman and seems to like it although hes only had it for a few days.

D

DezXc

Hoffman Bikes? post #8
Super S*** said:
.all of my mates think hoffman are *** but i dont know why...its not as if they have been designed s*it or somthing.

They are designed 's*it', they have HUGE drop outs, chain stay brake mounts, there just not designed very well at all

and they are made in taiwan.

FIT do i think 2 completes, the 'fit complete' which is a fit complete bike with 1 peice and a 'fit complete pro' which is the same think but it has primo powerbite cranks

get the fit pro, they are really nice bikes

J

J

Hoffman Bikes? post #9
is the fit complete pro setup for dirt or street or vert

U

unilogo

Hoffman Bikes? post #10
ok so fit....

where do they sell those..the website was weird i did only c one bike and they dont say where to get one.

In the other hand

Im thinking of getting a "Mirra pro"

So its a couple of extra bucks.Is it worth it?

New Topics