hi im new and ive gotta hoffman

• Discuss hi im new and ive gotta hoffman in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; right sorri but i'm a townie but that doesnt mean i'm not into bmx anway i got a hoffman dirty 130 pro about 6 month ago and was wonderin is this... ...
  • Tags bike bmx
T

townie

hi im new and ive gotta hoffman post #1
right sorri but i'm a townie but that doesnt mean i'm not into bmx

anway i got a hoffman dirty 130 pro about 6 month ago and was wonderin is this bike really anygood it cost £600 but the rims have gone totally shit they worn right threw the chrome layer and showin some sort of copper colour(WTF) anway i havnt rode it that much is it really that gud it ways a ton and theres no other parts on it from stock jus put a slick tyre on the back to reduce friction but i was jus wonderin is there anything i can do to make it any better?

soz for the lenghth :wink:

T

traildemon

hi im new and ive gotta hoffman post #2
through the crome layer?? I thinbk youmean the black paint on the chrome and that's normal...I think you should be less worried about your bike and learn new stuff. I've seen guys with buttugly bikes..you know shiny silver ones with bad stems or weird bars, and yet they can still do decent stuff....last time I saw someone (with a bad bike) bust out a big walride straight over the highest spine in the park and attemted a tailwhip on a flatbank.

T

townie

hi im new and ive gotta hoffman post #3
kool no its got them pro rims which are double walled chrome which it seems to hav worn through

S

sentaafEQpovar

hi im new and ive gotta hoffman post #4
i have a chrome color paint on my rims... its been chipping away or sutmhing, i dunno

O

oibmxpunx

hi im new and ive gotta hoffman post #5
it just paint man its going to be ok

barrog

barrog

hi im new and ive gotta hoffman post #6
I love my D130 and thinks its great, I have the same problem with my rims goin coppery where the brake have been but I don't know why or if it is a problem

I

infantry43RIDER

hi im new and ive gotta hoffman post #7
oibmxpunx said:
it just paint man its going to be ok
yea hey...and anyways its just your bike...i mean BMX is not really a fashion show you know...

just ride it.

C

casperh

hi im new and ive gotta hoffman post #8
your topic name is so cliche but i guess its because your new :p

New Topics