Hi everyone! *contains blood*

• Discuss Hi everyone! *contains blood* in the Hey I'm new - Introduce Yourself forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I just wanted to say hi from SOCAL! I've been riding for about 2 weeks and so far I can bunny hop, almost land a fj tailwhip, and wheelie for about 3... ...
L

luke949

Hi everyone! *contains blood* post #1
I just wanted to say hi from SOCAL! I've been riding for about 2 weeks and so far I can bunny hop, almost land a fj tailwhip, and wheelie for about 3 feet. I ride a 2001 GT Bump and a 2001 GT Vertigo. Its been fun so far except today :(. I was practicing my bunny hop and my front foot missed the pedal and sliced my shin. It didn't really hurt that much but it looks nasty lol. Heres a pic! lol

Anyways i hope to learn new tricks from this website and become a better rider. Thanks guys!

Luke

dillon37

dillon37

Hi everyone! *contains blood* post #2
hey welcome man! BTW expect more hacked up shins as you get better

Levimoody

Levimoody

Hi everyone! *contains blood* post #3
Whats up man? There is a picture forum where you can post all of your pictures but its cool. Your shins will get used to it... after about 2 months you wont ever know if your shin is bleeding...

T

twiztidbmxfreak1

Hi everyone! *contains blood* post #4
sounds like fun. chicks dig scares man. the more you biff the more the ladies will be after you lol
Hope to see a bike check on them GTs.

L

luke949

Hi everyone! *contains blood* post #5
sounds like fun. chicks dig scares man. the more you biff the more the ladies will be after you lol
Hope to see a bike check on them GTs.
Yea ill get those up soon, just gotta get the camera from my dad hehe

misterbryan

misterbryan

Hi everyone! *contains blood* post #6
plastic pedals ftw.

when i ride my friends bike (which has metal pedals) i get cuts like that when i slip.

L

luke949

Hi everyone! *contains blood* post #7
plastic pedals ftw.

when i ride my friends bike (which has metal pedals) i get cuts like that when i slip.
Hmm i think im going to invest in those on my next bike.

Levimoody

Levimoody

Hi everyone! *contains blood* post #8
$15 buck's for a nice pair.

New Topics