hey wynex

• Discuss hey wynex in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; did you receive the t-shirts from [url]www.bmxinvasion.com[/url] ? haven't heard from you guys....also sent t-to real bmx haven't heard from... ...
  • Tags bmx
A

al d

hey wynex post #1
did you receive the t-shirts from www.bmxinvasion.com ? haven't heard from you guys....also sent t-to real bmx haven't heard from them...hope they didn't get lost although it's coming 4-6 weeks delivery.let me know when you get the stuff,AL

W

Wynex

hey wynex post #2
Hi

No we did not receive the T-Shirts until now :cry:

A

al d

hey wynex post #3
ok

i'm sure they'll get there,had to send them the cheapest way...sorry

W

Wynex

hey wynex post #4
It's ok.. we have time :D
EDIT: They come today. Thank you very much!

A

al d

hey wynex post #5
t-shirts for wynex

so you got the t-shirts in the mail today 4/25/04 thats great ,I got my custom frame from S&M BIKES today,I'll have some pictures posted on saturday afternoon.will be riding it tonight at hackettstown.enjoy the shirts and thanks for posting my site in the links page .AL D.

T

Trimix

hey wynex post #6
WOW - I already got my six, been wearing them a while now. And I live in the US. :p

A

al d

hey wynex post #7
trimex

we sent the bmx invasion shirts to austria,you must be wearing bmx-zone t's and thats all good too.

T

Trimix

hey wynex post #8
:oops:

I

infantry43RIDER

hey wynex post #9
aww don't be embarrased haha.

F

FOL

hey wynex post #10
I really odn't understand shit of this t-shirt thingy...heh First there were 3 t shirts, then 2, then only 1 and now other site's shirt or whatever... damn hehe :?:

W

Wynex

hey wynex post #11
haha FOL..
He sent me some of his T-Shirts (bmxinvasion.com) which had nothing to do with the bmx-zone T-Shirts we will get next Thursday 8)

F

FOL

hey wynex post #12
Only version 3 of the t-shirts right? Or is your design (design #2) (or even design #1) available?

W

Wynex

hey wynex post #13
#3 in white (original), red & blue 8)
I will post some pics when we have them next week.

New Topics