hey whats up everyone

• Discuss hey whats up everyone in the Hey I'm new - Introduce Yourself forum in area BMX-Forum Community; jus found this site looks pretty nice, anyway im chris, fairly new to the world of bmx, i mostly ride dirt not much street, nor am i very good, lol i... ...
Superbeast

Superbeast

hey whats up everyone post #1
jus found this site looks pretty nice,
anyway im chris, fairly new to the world of bmx, i mostly ride dirt not much street, nor am i very good, lol
i basically ride a POS that can barely take what little i throw at it
so hi everyone

allforone

allforone

hey whats up everyone post #2
lol sounds like you love it allready! ive been buildin and ridin for ten years now and i still wish i had a better bike! i ride flatland and street

Superbeast

Superbeast

hey whats up everyone post #3
definitely i love this, its mad fun
ive been riding for a little over 6 years but not doing anything special or tricks besides bunny hops and wheelies until like 5 months ago
i build my own bikes, and my friends lol
i have officially taken apart every single thing on my bike and put it back together right lol, soon moving onto doing that with cars once i get my license, then ill have my truck to take my bike farther places and better places

allforone

allforone

hey whats up everyone post #4
haha yeah iv taken everything apart too and i totally agree with you when i get my truck it will be to get my bike to where i want to ride it lol

New Topics