Hey plz tell me wat kind of bike u ride and da name..

• Discuss Hey plz tell me wat kind of bike u ride and da name.. in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey tell me wad bike u ride as in Haro or wad and wads da name of da bike and y..Me...i ride a Backtrail X0 its veri light and manuverble tts y i... ...
  • Tags bike bikes gt gt bike se bikes
C

Chihuahua_riders_inc

Hey plz tell me wat kind of bike u ride and da name.. post #1
Hey tell me wad bike u ride as in Haro or wad and wads da name of da bike and y..Me...i ride a Backtrail X0 its veri light and manuverble tts y i choose it its really comfortable also...

T

techniquekid

Hey plz tell me wat kind of bike u ride and da name.. post #2
i would reallie recommend a DYNO or GT bike.... though i ride a HARO MIRRA 540... which is REALLIE HEAVY LYKE LEAD.... backtrail X0 isnt too manuverable because of the handle bars... SLIM BAR JR. isnt too manuverable, it is bent too far back

V

Vic_Vega

Hey plz tell me wat kind of bike u ride and da name.. post #3
Its disturbing to see that someone actualy understood Chihuahua enough to post a reply. What the hell is happening to the English language?!?!

I

infantry43RIDER

Hey plz tell me wat kind of bike u ride and da name.. post #4
technique why did you recommend something...he didn't ask that... :roll:

i can tell you that i don't ride a haro, gt, or dyno.
the name of my bike is Stop Recommending Those Bikes.

iridea16incher

iridea16incher

Hey plz tell me wat kind of bike u ride and da name.. post #5
i have a mirra 360 and a f3, haros ride great for me :) :bmx_rulez:

L

leon_luxton

Hey plz tell me wat kind of bike u ride and da name.. post #6
i have an hoffman pro team 2003 EP thats my most fav bike in the whole world :roll: leon luxton 8O

E

evanc

Hey plz tell me wat kind of bike u ride and da name.. post #7
*punches self in face*

T

TeckRatAZ

Hey plz tell me wat kind of bike u ride and da name.. post #8
you guys all sound like your hella weak on bikes if you can ride those shits and they dont break POSERS i ride a red standard STA ox platinum

N

n3lli

Hey plz tell me wat kind of bike u ride and da name.. post #9
Haro TR2.1

E

Element Biker Dude

Hey plz tell me wat kind of bike u ride and da name.. post #10
yea standard rulz

C

Chihuahua_riders_inc

Hey plz tell me wat kind of bike u ride and da name.. post #11
Well to me technique my bikes is really pretty fine wif me u know in fact u like to ride my bike so much...

I

infantry43RIDER

Hey plz tell me wat kind of bike u ride and da name.. post #12
TeckRatAZ said:
you guys all sound like your hella weak on bikes if you can ride those shits and they dont break POSERS i ride a red standard STA ox platinum
you do know that ox platinum is weaker than chromoly right?

M

Mike1109

Hey plz tell me wat kind of bike u ride and da name.. post #13
Chihuahua_riders_inc said:
Hey tell me wad bike u ride as in Haro or wad and wads da name of da bike and y..Me...i ride a Backtrail X0 its veri light and manuverble tts y i choose it its really comfortable also...
Holy shit man seriously...take an english class.

T

tastywheat

Hey plz tell me wat kind of bike u ride and da name.. post #14
Haro TR2.1 that is such a peice of shit good lord 1 bunnyhop and it would shatter... its doesnt even have pegs god id slap you if i knew who u were
[/quote]

G

gr8shag28

Hey plz tell me wat kind of bike u ride and da name.. post #15
tastywheat said:
Haro TR2.1 that is such a peice of shit good lord 1 bunnyhop and it would shatter... its doesnt even have pegs god id slap you if i knew who u were
[/quote] lol but still its ok for a start, i used to ride a redline rl340 when i started then i sold it for $80 so i could buy a mosh 2 star of a mate who sold it for $150 cause he tore 6 ligaments in his foot doing a tobogan, the mosh is not a bad bike cause its light but i dinted a rim last night cause i got my timing wrong jumping up onto and angle box lol

I

infantry43RIDER

Hey plz tell me wat kind of bike u ride and da name.. post #16
tastywheat said:
[/quote]

oh its bad because it doesn't have pegs?

H

hartattack_199

Hey plz tell me wat kind of bike u ride and da name.. post #17
Chihuahua_riders_inc said:

yo yo yo wit da wad an da wad o da tt tt tt tad wad da da wad da name o da bike and da wad wit ta haro and da do da tad t t tad

yo yo lets get into the buisness, Chiwawa n Hart, our first album will be called Wit Da Wad, YO

G

greenspan

Hey plz tell me wat kind of bike u ride and da name.. post #18
STA 500 STANDARD.

T

Twinkie

Hey plz tell me wat kind of bike u ride and da name.. post #19
T1

New Topics