hey im new (to this forum)

• Discuss hey im new (to this forum) in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i got my bmx about a month ago, i had been skating for about 2yrs before that (im nearly 14 now), i have already killed myself trying stuff, todayi was... ...
  • Tags bike bmx bmx bike dirt endo jump wheelie
B

Bailer

hey im new (to this forum) post #1
i got my bmx about a month ago, i had been skating for about 2yrs before that (im nearly 14 now), i have already killed myself trying stuff, todayi was at a place called forester green hospital, and people found a big area near the car park, sourounded by tree and built a big dirt area, the biggest jump was about 17ft (counting with my fett which are size 11, feaky for my age i know, but im near 6 ft so i dont look wierd) i was on a 12ft long one and i landed perect but the area after the landing was all bempy, i flew off one off the bump and landed with my back whee out of line it slid right round and i fell on my ass, and kinda shredded it completely i'll get pics of the dirt jumps soon. Neways jus saying hello, and incase neone was wodering i know most of the term used in bmx, not all yet stil getting familiar. (and just incase neone is wondring i have a hara f4 with snafu sushi handle bars, i bent the hara 2k bars that come with the bike)

T

teed

hey im new (to this forum) post #2
yo yo yo steveo (i know him icase you never guessed)

..anyway , this forester green place rocks i went for the first time today tried a few things but we left after ^^ fell :( ach welll it wasnt to bad im gonna get some vids and pics of up there soon so sty tuned for that, im hopefully gonna be starting my own website soon :) :D

I

infantry43RIDER

hey im new (to this forum) post #3
welcome bailer.

B

Bailer

hey im new (to this forum) post #4
why thank you :oops:

E

evanc

hey im new (to this forum) post #5
Hi. I expect you to bow to me and pay your respects.

S

Super S***

hey im new (to this forum) post #6
evanc said:
wthfk. :roll: is some1 dead or somthing?

B

Bailer

hey im new (to this forum) post #7
hmmmm maybe i won't, i think i'll just learn new tricks on my bmx (i'd need to) and tlk a bit on the forums and maybe some french toast inbewtween (me likes it)

G

gt_thumps

hey im new (to this forum) post #8
its not called a bmx. its call a bmx bike. just lettin u know. bicycle motocross.

B

Bailer

hey im new (to this forum) post #9
ahh thanx, see told i was new, i usually say bike?!?! hmm awk well, what where you all able to do after about a month, i can wheelie about 10-12 car park spaces, manual about 2 (mid wheelie stop pedaling) highest jump would prob be around 5ft-ish, longest 18-19ft, 3/4 off the way down table tops, erm i did one one hander, pretty good endo, 180 endos to like a hop out thngy, (dont know what its called, go up on your front wheel on a ledge or kerb spin 90 in the endo and then hop into the air and out)
and few other variations, also abuca some small stuff, and my bunnyhops are near a foot high

E

evanc

hey im new (to this forum) post #10
Super S*** said:
evanc said:
wthfk. :roll: is some1 dead or somthing?
No, you pay me, and I'll give you some respect.

B

Bailer

hey im new (to this forum) post #11
hmmm... how much is it?

New Topics