hey guys a little problem

• Discuss hey guys a little problem in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey guys some of you may remember me about a year ago and i have never visited since, the reason is because its my 2nd bike that has been stolen so i... ...
D

dkdude

hey guys a little problem post #1
hey guys some of you may remember me about a year ago and i have never visited since, the reason is because its my 2nd bike that has been stolen so i just said **** it and **** bmx after about 3 grand i invested into my bikes. well im not saying im back in but i got a crap mosh bike of my friend just to get around and i have a old unsealed cassette wheel lying around. the cassette hardly works as it is very un smooth etc and cleaned it out today, i want to replace all bearings(not including bearings in the driver) and im not sure how many to get or what so if you could help meout please

dougrayflops

dougrayflops

hey guys a little problem post #2
If you've opened up the hub and it runs on loose bearings then take one of the old bearings to a bike shop and ask for a pack of bearings the same size. It will probably be 1/4" but take one to check. The packs only cast about £1 and will have more than you'll need. If there are different sizes on the left and right take both sizes and remember where they came from. Good luck.

mack_turtle

mack_turtle

hey guys a little problem post #3
none of us are going to know exactly what bearings you need. take it to your local shop and tell them you want to replace the bearings in it and they should be able to sort you out.

Pickles

Pickles

hey guys a little problem post #4
if the hub bearings are unsealed then take those to a local shop

if theyre sealed,see if you can salvage a seal,clean it,and find the number. Take the number places...Dans has a huge list of bearings you can buy. check the local shop at that point too,they might have one,and itll be cheaper due to shipping prices

New Topics