Hey check out our website!

• Discuss Hey check out our website! in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Hey guys check out our new website [url]http://www.j-w-c.tk[/url] it is our bmxing and jackass website! We r crap on our bmxs but weve only had them... ...
  • Tags bmx
bmxer182

bmxer182

Hey check out our website! post #1
Hey guys check out our new website http://www.j-w-c.tk it is our bmxing and jackass website! We r crap on our bmxs but weve only had them sincexmas! if you would like a place on our website and are from UK then pm me with some pics! check the website out plz, weve just made it now it will hav some new cool pics uploaded soon!

Thanks
Joe :)

E

evanc

Hey check out our website! post #2
Wow! I was wondering if we had enough teenaged jackass-wannabes! Thanks for answering my question. Oh, and go buy this really fun computer game called "Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing." No one will go to your site with typing like that.

F

FOL

Hey check out our website! post #3
lol evan at his best :D

oh yeah about the site, not bad...not too much on it though

B

bruisedbob

Hey check out our website! post #4
Damn FOL you beat me to it.

T

tgreathead

Hey check out our website! post #5
poop is funny.

stoned-n-happy

stoned-n-happy

Hey check out our website! post #6
Also you guys need to get into some more music, your so boring with your "Blink 182" and your "Sex Pistols". Sure the pistols were good, but you can't listen to them forever.

Ska - Listen to any ska you can get your hands on. Skatalites, Planet Smashers, Reel Big Fish, NOT Less than Jake, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Catch 22, The PieTasters, Anything else that is ska.

Jazz - Any Jazz. I've been listening to alot of Miles Davis, now thats quality music.

Listen to alot of older stuff, you'll find it really incredible. I've been listening to ALOT of Phish, and The Doobie Brothers, Zeppelin, and the Grateful Dead.
Now that's music that you can really appreciate.

If you ever want to succeed in life (well, you can always succeed as some sort of business executive or bs), then you have to become interesting, unique, and don't just bend to fit in with the coolest pop culture thats the latest wave at your school.

Otherwise, the site definitely has potential. Lot's of pics which is good. Could use more information, and more pics. Maybe a trick tutorial section, or bmx jokes, or anything else.

Keep up the good work.

Peace :prost:

W

William

Hey check out our website! post #7
ever noticed English kids listen to American bands and American kids listen to Englishbands?

K

kamikaze

Hey check out our website! post #8
stoned-n-happy said:
Also you guys need to get into some more music, your so boring with your "Blink 182" and your "s*x Pistols". Sure the pistols were good, but you can't listen to them forever.

Ska - Listen to any ska you can get your hands on. Skatalites, Planet Smashers, Reel Big Fish, NOT Less than Jake, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Catch 22, The PieTasters, Anything else that is ska.

Jazz - Any Jazz. I've been listening to alot of Miles Davis, now thats quality music.

Listen to alot of older stuff, you'll find it really incredible. I've been listening to ALOT of Phish, and The Doobie Brothers, Zeppelin, and the Grateful Dead.
Now that's music that you can really appreciate.
Now thats what i am talkin bout! Classic Rock, Ska and Jazz. The Three main staples of my music life :clap:

B

bigs

Hey check out our website! post #9
cool site......but it needs more

stoned-n-happy

stoned-n-happy

Hey check out our website! post #10
Cam isn't to photogenic.

bmxer182

bmxer182

Hey check out our website! post #11
Cam isent too photogenic

haha i know what u mean and he thinks the same, we have some really funny pics of him makin a complete asshole of himself that will make people laugh but he wont let us put them on! he sucks! but i have to admit he does look a complete asshole haha! i can manual for about 12 seconds with no brakes ..... is that good? cos i got told its easyier wit brakes!

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Hey check out our website! post #12
stoned-n-happy, you cant just tell someone to listen to a certain type of music and dismis anything else which YOU dont like. what a prick.

New Topics