Hey......about Me

• Discuss Hey......about Me in the Hey I'm new - Introduce Yourself forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey all well i live in goulburn nsw australia and i have just started riding this year iam 14 and i ride street & park i purchesed a mongoose rogue at... ...
R

roguebmxa

Hey......about Me post #1
hey all well i live in goulburn nsw australia and i have just started riding this year iam 14 and i ride street & park i purchesed a mongoose rogue at the start of the year i have been thrashing it around i used to skate and i got sick of all the smart ass sk8ers tipin on bmxers for bieng at the park.i have already taken many falls but as my mates have always said when u fall of the horse u always get bak on i live in a town full of bullshit small time cops who are always at the park givin out tickets and yeh anyways i just wanted to introduce myself and if theres any aussies here hit me up and come ride my backyard ramps #$peace

Afro-Monkey

Afro-Monkey

Hey......about Me post #2
ay yo wassup...gd too c another 14yr old here...dont live in australia doh..aigh holla!

M

maras91

Hey......about Me post #3
welcome to the fourms, im in sydney n.s.w. its good to see another aussie rider here.
i was thinking of getting the rogue, but iv changed my mind about it

R

roguebmxa

Hey......about Me post #4
yeh dont get the rogue its not meant to be riden hard but it will have to last until i get a bit of money for a new bike

plugchu

plugchu

Hey......about Me post #5
welcome fellow mongooser! don't let anybody tell you they suck either... lates

New Topics