???? Help ????

• Discuss ???? Help ???? in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; WELL I HAVE SOME CASH THAT I NEED TO BURN BUT FOR WHAT. WELL I HAV A FLIP FLOP HUB WITH A 36 TOOTH SPROCKET I AM THNKING OF GETTIN A 36 TOOTH PROFILE... ...
fitbikeco daniel

fitbikeco daniel

???? Help ???? post #1
WELL I HAVE SOME CASH THAT I NEED TO BURN BUT FOR WHAT.
WELL I HAV A FLIP FLOP HUB WITH A 36 TOOTH SPROCKET I AM THNKING OF GETTIN A 36 TOOTH PROFILE IMPERIAL SPROKET IN PURPLE AND A HALF LINK CHAIN BUT I DONO IF I MIGHT ASWELL NOT BOTHER AND GET SOMTHING ELSE OR JUST MAKE MY WAY UP AND SAVE FOR A NEW CASSETE HUB AND THEN GET A 25 TOOTH , ALSO I WANT TO REMOVE MY GYRO AND JUST RUN A ODYSSEY LINEAR CABLE. WAT DO U THINK

WELL THIS IS MY BIKE !! WATEVA ANY1 THINKS WILL LOOK MAD FEEL FREE TO TELL ME COS IM LOST//www.bmx-zone.com/pics/upload/gallery/view/26aa0ad

ozzy

ozzy

???? Help ???? post #2
pic didnt work. how much cash u got. and wat kinda bike.

fitbikeco daniel

fitbikeco daniel

???? Help ???? post #3
did int it well try copy n paste it or go on new pics and go to page 3 its a caramel coulor fitbikeco team and i hav 200 australian dollars lol

fitbikeco daniel

fitbikeco daniel

???? Help ???? post #4
lol yer it doesnt work

ozzy

ozzy

???? Help ???? post #5
ya u could take the gyro off. it will make it a little lighter. and look beter. wat gearing do u want to end up running.

fitbikeco daniel

fitbikeco daniel

???? Help ???? post #6
im not sure cos ive been looki around but i can only hav a 36 to hav a 25 or as i hav seen like 18 t and 20t i need a 9 t freewheel which to put that on i need a cassette hub which all ends up like 300 buks ......in september ill hav around 800 buks so i can do it then but for now i dono wat to do

ozzy

ozzy

???? Help ???? post #7
ya if u want a sprocket under 36 ur gunna need a cassette. i would jus wait till u got enough cash and buy a new back wheel and sprocket.

fitbikeco daniel

fitbikeco daniel

???? Help ???? post #9
yer i was thinkin of gettin a chrome oddysey hazard with purple spokes custom made but im gona leave that untill i use my wheel more harder

ozzy

ozzy

???? Help ???? post #10
with a odyssey hub too? ya ur bike looks pretty good.

fitbikeco daniel

fitbikeco daniel

???? Help ???? post #11
thanks , lol i dono right now i just wana spend some money on my bike i realyy wana take the gyro off but will the linear cable gimme sort of the same effect with barspins and i might get the 36 sproket for now

ozzy

ozzy

???? Help ???? post #12
u mean like just the linear cable. ya u jus have to spin the bars back after u spin it the first time. u know

fitbikeco daniel

fitbikeco daniel

???? Help ???? post #13
sounds good lol wat would u rekomend gettin like now

ozzy

ozzy

???? Help ???? post #14
well is there anything that breaking or that u dont like?

fitbikeco daniel

fitbikeco daniel

???? Help ???? post #15
Gyro , Sprocket Chain , Anythin U Would Change Or Recommend Me Getin

M

maras91

???? Help ???? post #16
maybe a new stem?? i dont like it, IMO
or you could just not spend the money amd spend it when something breaks down

ozzy

ozzy

???? Help ???? post #17
well i would jus paint the chain, maybe buy a new seat. take that gyro off.

New Topics