help!

• Discuss help! in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hi i was just wondering what does when ally oop mean? ...
  • Tags 180
J

Jonny-X

help! post #1
hi i was just wondering what does when ally oop mean?

I

infantry43RIDER

help! post #2
i think it means like opposite.

O

oibmxpunx

help! post #3
yeah me to

F

federal_rider12

help! post #4
yeah i believe its an opposite spin

P

Pyro insaine

help! post #5
its like when ur doin a trick and then u fight against the momentum and turn the other way

QUITE FUN IF U ASK ME :D

M

Mr_Shrapnel

help! post #6
no. a ally oop is basically a 180, but you mov the opposite way to which you are 180'ing, if that makes any sense........
ok imagine your on a half pipe, you get some air and 180 round and come down the transition. when you 180 (just say to the left) you turn your body to the left, and also carve some air to the left (you travel to the left)
in a ally oop you 180 to the left (or right, whetever) but you will carve to the opposite side you are 180'ing. eg you 180 to the left, but you get your air while travelling to the right.

its kind of hard to explain, without pictures or a video.

I

infantry43RIDER

help! post #7
oh yea now i know what it is...duh.
Bestwick and Mirra do that shit ALL the time on their vert ramps.

T

Trimix

help! post #8
Shrapnel defined it well. If you are carving up a ramp to the left, and then you throw yourself and bike to opposite direction of the carve you are in....that's an ally oop. Seems like they would be hard as they go AGAINST the motion and momentum of the moment.

I

infantry43RIDER

help! post #9
yes they are very hard for me...i have tried them a decent amount of times and i never make it.

F

federal_rider12

help! post #10
yeah i dont think i said enough to explain it lol but i was tired

New Topics