Help

• Discuss Help in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I wanna learn how to ride....cuz I love BMX....but where I live there is nothing here that I could....what should I do?? ...
  • Tags bmx street
L

l3_M_X_baby

Help post #1
I wanna learn how to ride....cuz I love BMX....but where I live there is nothing here that I could....what should I do??

L

LuMpY

Help post #2
If you don't have a skatepark near you just go ride street. There is always something fun somewhere in town. Hell, my buddy and I were playing on a 1.5ft tall embankment the other day for about an hour. You need to use you imagination and look everywhere. You'll find fun stuff to ride soon enough. You could always find a place to build up some dirt jumps/trails.

T

Tibro

Help post #3
alternatively... pester your local Council (if your british) for a skatepark

if they say no.. you need to go and grind every rail, wall etc. possible and make some nice scratches / take chuncks out walls 'Accidently' when doin 50-50s

soon they will get pised off, and even if they dont give ya a skate park.. atleast you will have mastered street and had fun doing it... its a win win..

who said there was no perfect crime?

L

l3_M_X_baby

Help post #4
Im not British (lol)!!!. But everyone bugs the city to put skating and biking parks but they never do they put stupid truck companies. I ride everywhere...but I mean there are lots of house so there arent many places to grind or anything......but we have lots of marinas so I can go try and ride there. Thanks

G

Help post #5
Tibro said:
if they say no.. you need to go and grind every rail, wall etc. possible and make some nice scratches / take chuncks out walls 'Accidently' when doin 50-
yay
I wanna learn how to ride
yay tibro missed the point... i think this guy is a noob that can barly pro hop / b-hop (lol at RuLe).... hes not gonna be grinding rails and wall riding shit all over the place but hell prolly be tire grinding in front of the rathe council or whatever goverment place they have

L

l3_M_X_baby

Help post #6
LMAO!!! Ur so nice (lol). I honestly wouldnt know what he couldnt do and what he couldnt.......but he sounds like he knows what the hell hes talkin about...but hey thats just me.

G

Help post #7
wtf (who, what) are you talking to / about?

L

l3_M_X_baby

Help post #8
Did u read what u wrote in the last one. I know what the hell im talkin about buddy....Sike im kidding

G

Help post #9
i still dont understand it after reading this while thread 7 times... and how old are you bmx baby?

L

l3_M_X_baby

Help post #10
in 15 what about u

L

l3_M_X_baby

Help post #12
r u serious......u thought i was 7.....ur not really 47 r u???

G

Help post #13
...... yes i thought you were 7 and yes i am 47... is there a problem?

L

l3_M_X_baby

Help post #14
No... u just dont sound like u would be 47

G

Help post #15
well what are you still doing on the forums? go practice your pro hops

I

infantry43RIDER

Help post #16
haha.
im going to piss myself.

L

l3_M_X_baby

Help post #17
Cuz umm its like 20 degrees outside and it is all ice outside

I

infantry43RIDER

Help post #18
so what...go out and practice.
or if you have a basement use that...come on.

L

l3_M_X_baby

Help post #19
U r so funny....I cant see my basement floor.....we are boxin everything up....

G

Help post #20
2.) Use your brain before posting!
that means think.... go ride and stuff

New Topics