Help with tires ^^

• Discuss Help with tires ^^ in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I want new tires for my '04 DK Four Pack, I am interested mainly in park and a little bit of street BMX so i thought maybe Primo taj and wall but i am... ...
  • Tags bike bmx street street bmx
Suicidal_Lemming

Suicidal_Lemming

Help with tires ^^ post #1
I want new tires for my '04 DK Four Pack, I am interested mainly in park and a little bit of street BMX so i thought maybe Primo taj and wall but i am a n00b to BMX and am not sure ^^. I currently have Maxxis Max daddy and a holy roller but like i said im not sure. Also if i should go with taj and wall wich one should be on the front and wich one on the back? thanx, matt :D

F

federal_rider12

Help with tires ^^ post #2
i dont know i hate primo i believe they suck now. i only stick to maxxis, i ride the holy roller up front and ringworm in back and maxxis are the best. i ride mostly street some dirt, whenever i find trails, and a bit of park. so really all i do is street and the holy roller does way better then you think

i had primo v monsters and they were crap didnt last me a week

RuLe

RuLe

Help with tires ^^ post #3
how the **** are primo v monsters gonna last you 1 week. my ****ing ass they did. stop lieing unless u bought them used from a friend. and diss'ing the pedals too. Any pedal will break if u ride them hard enough.

V monsters are the best tires i have ever rode. I rode maxxis tires before they are just as good as the primo tires but i like the look of the primo tires and they go on so much easyer on high sidewalls then any tire i had

Suicidal_Lemming

Suicidal_Lemming

Help with tires ^^ post #4
so what do you think i should do? keep my maxxis holy roller and buy a ringworm or buy some primos... personally i would like to go for primos as they look better, but if the maxxis are just as good i wont bother so what do i do?

RuLe

RuLe

Help with tires ^^ post #5
i say primos. primo v monsters are sweet. get them in 2.10 they are sweet :)

S

slappyslapnuts

Help with tires ^^ post #6
AHHH matty u big nub stop moaning about ur bike tyres ;PPPP u cant bhop yet get ur ass outside and bike with me.

RuLe

RuLe

Help with tires ^^ post #7
slappyslapnuts said:
AHHH matty u big nub stop moaning about ur bike tyres ;PPPP u cant bhop yet get ur ass outside and bike with me.

wtf you talking about>? can u plz stop spamming this topic with useless stuff

S

slappyslapnuts

Help with tires ^^ post #8
you talking about spam.. stfu. Also hes my best mate and we live like 1 second from each other so kindly die.

S

slappyslapnuts

Help with tires ^^ post #9
And replying to it then was spam. so again kindly get off your period. after moaning about people shouting at you for your videos and your crap spelling

S

sandmriderbmx

Help with tires ^^ post #10
i like the kenda contacts

Suicidal_Lemming

Suicidal_Lemming

Help with tires ^^ post #11
lol ben, u gotta love your sense of humour... what he said is true, he's my best friend...

Suicidal_Lemming

Suicidal_Lemming

Help with tires ^^ post #12
thx for the advise anyways rule i think i might get the primos.

C

custom_bmx

Help with tires ^^ post #13
i like maxxis personaly there not to pricey and they seem to last a long time i am runing a holy roller on the front and a m-tred on the back.

p.s i dont actually like the m-tred i like all maxxis other tires.

RuLe

RuLe

Help with tires ^^ post #14
high rollers are dirt tires tho right? i believe my friend used to ride them.

primo v monsters are kind of made for dirt and street but work better on street

L

leeuw

Help with tires ^^ post #15
RuLe said:
high rollers are dirt tires tho right? i believe my friend used to ride them.

primo v monsters are kind of made for dirt and street but work better on street
rear you can use them dirt, front and rear? you sick? anyways, i think you should get Primo comet rear, rides fantastic and isn't such a wheigt bomb to your bike. i prefer riding 1.95 but it's your choice

F

federal_rider12

Help with tires ^^ post #16
high rollers are for like mountain bikes

now as of my primo v monsters brand new from danscomp, i thought theyd last me forever, since homan rode them, but no they sucked big time!!! i got to ride them a week before i had to rip them off and put my holy rollers back on and had to find $14 so i could go buy a kenda kikzumbut, which lasted way better then v monsters, and i cased those things way more then v monsters not once did i pop it(did get a few flats with it though). but it didnt grip too good so when i bought my new wheel i had some cash left over and they guy let me buy a maxxis ringworm for $14(he normally sells them for $20) and this is the best ever. maxxis is the best, i never blew out my holy rollers never even got a flat with them, never have i gotten a flat with maxxis. but my kendas and primo and tioga tires gave me flats.

MAXXIS ALL THE WAY!

Suicidal_Lemming

Suicidal_Lemming

Help with tires ^^ post #17
I was pretey sure on going like federal rider and trying a front wheel holy roller and a back wheel ringworm as I already had a holy roller and a max daddy (I really dont like the max daddy) however, on further inspection I have realised that my holy roller is on the back :? So I am back to square one... Is it possible that I can simply swap the back tire for the front... or is it to small? so... if i have to get a new set, im torn between maxxis and primo :evil:

gorgorothrider

gorgorothrider

Help with tires ^^ post #18
depend if you have the 1.95 or the 2.2
but the 2.2 with a 1.95 ring worm should be a great set up

v monster are low pressure and i got somethin like 6 flat in a months
none with maxxis or with the primo the wall

Suicidal_Lemming

Suicidal_Lemming

Help with tires ^^ post #19
so do i need a 2.2 at the front or what?

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Help with tires ^^ post #20
Suicidal_Lemming said:
so do i need a 2.2 at the front or what?
2.2 front and 1.95 rear is the general set up for most traction and all around use. You cant beat a Primo Dirt Monster in the front. They last for a year or two. Im very satisfied with my Primopro tire.

Tires dont really matter too much. You could just keep the ones you have until you mess one up and decide to replace it. The set up on your bike right now is fine.

New Topics