Help with project...

• Discuss Help with project... in the BMX Videos forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; Hey, I am a student at the New England Institute of Art in Brookline, MA. I am doing a project on BMX and I was wondering if anyone had old video... ...
B

bostonbmx

Help with project... post #1
Hey,

I am a student at the New England Institute of Art in Brookline, MA. I am doing a project on BMX and I was wondering if anyone had old video footage of themselves or friends or anybody riding that they would possibly let me have or borrow. If someone was to lend me some footage, I would duplicate it and send the original right back as it came to me. Please reply to this if you have any footage that you would let me use. If there are any questions comments or concerns reply to this thread or email me:bcbuchanan@gmail.com

Thanks for your time

The Radness

The Radness

Help with project... post #3
hey man this is my vimeo page: http://vimeo.com/sammagness/videos

once you click on a video in the bottom right there is a download link, for all my vids

feel free to download any of the footage and chop it however you like

H

Hermes

Help with project... post #4
no offense but...... ever heard of you tube?...

M

Marcus Poopy

Help with project... post #5
no offense but...... ever heard of you tube?...
you cant just use youtube videos for projects like that because it could be copyright protected.

The Snowman

The Snowman

Help with project... post #6
This is great news! +rep!

H

Hermes

Help with project... post #7
ya ha you can

D

D.Mills

Help with project... post #8
no you cant, unless you want to risk being sued, or arrested. Kids on there and your down loading videos of them. Dont think so somehow.

fit bike co

fit bike co

Help with project... post #10
you need to ask for the permission of the video maker to elimiate the risk of being sued.

making a thread like this is the best option IMO.

B

bostonbmx

Help with project... post #11
The Radness

The Radness

Help with project... post #12
no problem man!

Let me know how it turns out, and i'd love a copy of it all said in done if it's possible!

duder

duder

Help with project... post #13

New Topics