Help with my new wheel

• Discuss Help with my new wheel in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I am purchasing a new wheel after i sold my Supercross Frame. I am getting a Odyssey Cassets with a 9t ti driver, but idk which rim to lace it to... ...
B

b_m_x_X_x

Help with my new wheel post #1
I am purchasing a new wheel after i sold my Supercross Frame.

I am getting a Odyssey Cassets with a 9t ti driver, but idk which rim to lace it to. I'm either goona get the Hazard Light or the Supra B in Gold. I realy want the gold to go with my pedals, and 24t profile sprocket. just need some input.

I

infantry43RIDER

Help with my new wheel post #2
dude...
you can get any rim and paint it in gold...you know that right?

my personal suggestion for rim...would be the Primo Hula Hoop.

O

oibmxpunx

Help with my new wheel post #3
i would get a Hazard Light

I

infantry43RIDER

Help with my new wheel post #4
that too..
both great choices...its up to you of course.

other good rims...just incase you don't feel like going out and searching the web... www.albes.com www.danscomp.com

demolition
odyssey
primo
velocity < won't kill your wallet...nice and strong too
sun

RuLe

RuLe

Help with my new wheel post #5
supra B is way way to weak. Supra B is black chrome and Supra G is triple wall design. supra E is triple wall too

I

infantry43RIDER

Help with my new wheel post #6
i did forget to put Alex rims down too.
man i used to run the MX 22 by alex...it held up suprisingly good...i didn't think it would last me that long but it did...and its quite affordable.

F

federal_rider12

Help with my new wheel post #7
i couldnt go with either one of those. the best to me are the demolitions and sun bfr, 4-play, big city

F

frog

Help with my new wheel post #8
odyssey 7k is pretty good and light

RuLe

RuLe

Help with my new wheel post #9
sun 4 play, supra G, supra E, Odyssey lite, Primo Hoop, Albya 7 or whatever its called. are some good rims

I

infantry43RIDER

Help with my new wheel post #10
F

frog

Help with my new wheel post #11
what ever man, same difference

O

oibmxpunx

Help with my new wheel post #12
my 7k has not died yet like evey one is bitching about i have not even had to true it yet ine been rideing it for like 4 months now its in the back to i dont know maybe i got a good one i dont know

I

infantry43RIDER

Help with my new wheel post #13
frog said:
what ever man, same difference
eh...not really.
the 7k is just a super hollowed out hazard light.
and the 7kA...actually has the same support as the light does...making it supposively stronger...but some people like oibmx don't have problems with the regular 7k...so no big deal.

F

federal_rider12

Help with my new wheel post #14
araya not albya and the super 7x is only good for the front which i still wouldnt even ride up front, especially after having mine get a huge dent in the side of them, so i rode the super 7x enough

S

sandmriderbmx

Help with my new wheel post #15
sun rims are the best, i suggest big citys

New Topics