Help with building jumps.

• Discuss Help with building jumps. in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Aright guys, first post here... Well I live in a small town here, and really have no weres to ride. But there is something Imsure everyone comes... ...
  • Tags dirt jump
ThumperTwistSS

ThumperTwistSS

Help with building jumps. post #1
Aright guys, first post here... Well I live in a small town here, and really have no weres to ride. But there is something Imsure everyone comes accross, and its when all those dump trucks just go and dump there dirt and make all these little hills and shit... Well we do have alot of those in this one part of town we found. So we have some what of a "tripple" thats not formed or anything, but the piles of dirt are like 6 feet high atleast... All we want is a hudge ass jump with a hudge ass landing, no need for the speed at the end, a 1 jump deal... We have the speed we need for it, as we have a app. 50 foot run way down a hill... (yes its kinda perfect). Now what I want to know is how the hell can I build a sweet ass jump without digging into those piles sooo deep... And not waste so much time.. Basically how can I build the best jump. The dirt is moist, and packs almost instantly... Awsome, sorry for sounding like a tard, just looking for some more input I guess..

-db

P

PoTsHoT

Help with building jumps. post #2
Give this link a look...

http://www.bmx-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=6994

Not to sound like a tool or anythin but try give the forums a bit of a read before you ask questions. Chances are people have asked them before...especially 'how tos' such as this.

Hope that link helps :)

Pot

ThumperTwistSS

ThumperTwistSS

Help with building jumps. post #3
Hey no worries, that was the first thread I read...

Thanks

-db

New Topics