help wit new free agent cranks 4 my dk

• Discuss help wit new free agent cranks 4 my dk in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey people, i know this is not much but IF u can tell by the pic, would u know if this will fit on my 2004 dk cincinnati? coz i dont know nothin... ...
  • Tags bike cranks shop
H

HRT

help wit new free agent cranks 4 my dk post #1
hey people,

i know this is not much but IF u can tell by the pic, would u know if this will fit on my 2004 dk cincinnati?
coz i dont know nothin bout cranks

also wat does this mean:

Will include bottom bracket but you will need to put new bearings in the cups and they will be nice.

i will hav 2 get it fixed at a bike shop because i am 2 stupid 2 do it myself but how much will bearings cost me? :oops:

thankyou 4 ur help

p.s i'm buying these 4 $50
i think thats pretty cheap

F

federal_rider12

help wit new free agent cranks 4 my dk post #2
thats too much for those. and the bottom bracket is the cups and bearings and to replace the bearings it will cost like $7 at the max, if its more then that your getting jipped unless they include the entire bottom bracket. and yes it will fit your cincy since it is american bottom bracket. but you have another problem, the cincy has a 1 piece crank and the pedals are 1/2" and the 2 piece cranks take 9/16" pedals like 3 piece cranks do, unless FA isnt like the other companies who made 2 pieces and used 9/16" pedals. so if you havent bought the crank dont do it, its too much! you can get a new 2 piece with the bottom bracket for like $30, hes charging too much for those and they are used and need repair

H

HRT

help wit new free agent cranks 4 my dk post #3
ok then

its australian dollars by the way

the cheapest cranks i can find new in australia are $250 so this seemed cheap

so if i buy them i would hav 2 buy new pedals as well

k thanx 4 ur help

i wont get them then

but i really want some 3 piece cranks
my 1 piece are bent :cry:

F

federal_rider12

help wit new free agent cranks 4 my dk post #4
well thats a problem. i mean if you lived in the US you could get a pretty nice 3 piece crank for $60 and itll to good and its tubular with sealed bearings so it isnt a junk forged chromoly. but keep checking ebay, i dont know if you will find a good 3 piece for cheap in aussieland. i dont know you might be able to get a good deal from someone in another country and with the shipping still be a pretty good deal. i know a guy at the bike shop i go to is selling a used primo powerbite for $40 and its completely working no major damage just some grind damage nothing big at all.

New Topics