Help needed!

InF3Rn@l

InF3Rn@l

Help needed! post #1
I'm new to bmx and i was wondering how do I do manual. I can do bunnyhops but they aren't high enough. Can anyone help me wif my problems here? Any help would be appreciated.

I

infantry43RIDER

Help needed! post #2
lift up the front wheel and if you do it right you should be flipping over backwards on your ass.

M

Mike1109

Help needed! post #3
Manuals are simple. While leaning towards the back of your bike a little, lift your front tire to start a bunny hop. Now you just keep your weight on the back of your bike(Not too far unless you want your ass scraped up.) Your weight on the back of the bike will keep the front tire up. Good luck. It takes some practise.

I

infantry43RIDER

Help needed! post #4
some practice = no
a lot of practice = hell yes

its all about balance

NOW GO DO IT.

InF3Rn@l

InF3Rn@l

Help needed! post #5
eh.. but i seem to have a problem keeping the front wheel above ground.
can anyone tell me how to do it and how high the front wheel shold be?

I

infantry43RIDER

Help needed! post #6
NO. nothing anyone says is going to be able to help you..you have to do it.

T

Trimix

Help needed! post #7
You may think they're joking, but you need to just go ride and try to manual like 432 times before you even get close to nailing them. We're not being rude, but it DOES take hundreds of attemps to learned manuals well.

F

FOL

Help needed! post #8
practising myself now...in the start you notice you pull it up a little and fall back directly, because you don't understand the principle of keep leaning back..and after a few (understatement) attempts you get closer to the balance point....and there is where I am now..left to practise another 1k times :)

InF3Rn@l

InF3Rn@l

Help needed! post #9
lol.. thats alot of times.. but i'll keep practicing. eh.. wad is the height u shoulf lift the front wheel anyway? Some of my friend lift it quite high while some quit low.. so wad is the standard height?

F

FOL

Help needed! post #10
InF3Rn@l said:
lol.. thats alot of times.. but i'll keep practicing. eh.. wad is the height u shoulf lift the front wheel anyway? Some of my friend lift it quite high while some quit low.. so wad is the standard height?
well what about start thinking and conclude something from what you noticed:

some like it high;
some like it low.

Conclusion, do what you like most! tada :p

D

dirtystreetrider

Help needed! post #11
there is a WICKED website in which it takes you thourgh alll the basics of bunnyhopping it has made my bunnyhopping increase 1 foot which is amazing, it is http://www.bmxbasics.org/new/bmx0703.html#rachelmid
and it has great trick tips with explaining videos for newbies to pros.

C

CorrosiveBlade

Help needed! post #12
y u posting bunny hops in a manual post?? post it somewhere where people need it!

El_SHAGO

El_SHAGO

Help needed! post #13
Standard heigh?????
They aint no standard high pal, sorry just go till u comfy

E

evanc

Help needed! post #14
Actually guys, it's 6' 3.25".

I

infantry43RIDER

Help needed! post #15