help needed urgent hubs and axle!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

volume jay

volume jay

help needed urgent hubs and axle!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? post #1
hey
i was wandering if i should get 10mm odyssey vandero hub or 14mm odyssey hazard front hub. please can u help i ride park and i ride with pegs :!: :?: :? p.s i am very waight concus and i don't ride street at all and i don't land heavy on my pegs at all only when i do over to double peg on spines and toothpick tags on spines etc......

H

haro_bmx_king

help needed urgent hubs and axle!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? post #2
Here are a few things to keep in mind. The vandero hub is a smaller lighter weight hub than the hazard hub. If you are more of a hardcore rider, that does a lot of drops, and toothpick type stuff, I would go with the hazard. Now, if you are a person that is really weight conscience (mispelled) then go with the vandero. Also, from what I read, the vandero is only available in 36h from the site I saw it on. Just my thoughts. If it were me I would go with the hazard.

I

infantry43RIDER

help needed urgent hubs and axle!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? post #3
i agree...i would go with the hazard.

H

haro_bmx_king

help needed urgent hubs and axle!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? post #4
yup :D

V

Van_Homan

help needed urgent hubs and axle!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? post #5
i wud go with the vandero my friend does lots of insane stuff like 10 foot turndowns over spines and stuff and hes riding one just a thot the vandero is cheaper 2 :?

O

oibmxpunx

help needed urgent hubs and axle!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? post #6
vandero all the way man

I

infantry43RIDER

help needed urgent hubs and axle!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? post #7
you aren't going to get everyone to agree on a hub...i already gave my opinion and my reason for choosing the hazard would be because i come down hard a lot when riding...and im not a fan of 3/8 axles...i guess you just have to make this decision based on how you ride and if you want some lightweight bike or just a solid one.

T

Twinkie

help needed urgent hubs and axle!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? post #8
go with the hazard. i have one, its awesome. if ur worried about weight, get a hollow 14mm axle, that'll bring it down wihtout losing too much strength.

New Topics