HELP ME!

• Discuss HELP ME! in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey i am new on the board i was previously the owner of 2 mongooses i have retired them i got a DK cinnciniti a couple of weeks ago i just replaced... ...
B

BMXrider0822

HELP ME! post #1
Hey i am new on the board i was previously the owner of 2 mongooses i have retired them i got a DK cinnciniti a couple of weeks ago i just replaced the back pegs and the valve caps i was going to replace the wheel rims with the 3 spoke black ones i don't know whomakes them they are 55 a piece i was wondering if i should do that or if the wheels are nice already personally i like the 3 spoke ones, also is there anything else i should change i got about 210 and want to change my bike up. :?:

I

infantry43RIDER

HELP ME! post #2
first of all do not get mags...maybe just in the front if you want to be different...but yea don't get them...

get new cranks...profiles
better sprocket and stem while you are at it...maybe change everything but the frame.

B

BMXrider0822

HELP ME! post #3
yeah but why not get mags i think there nice are they not made or something?

D

Darkmana

HELP ME! post #4
Mags are heavy, their braking surface is garbage, they flex, once bent you can`t straighten them, and honestly...who wants to look like Ron Wilkerson these days :)

DM

I

infantry43RIDER

HELP ME! post #5
idk i don't think he cares about what he looks like which is good...its just mags are not nearly as good as rims...but like i said i think it woudl be cool to get one in the front only...something different like that...but if you run a back brake..good luck stopping.

B

BMXrider0822

HELP ME! post #6
okay thanks
:D

New Topics