HELP ME WITH MY CRANKS

• Discuss HELP ME WITH MY CRANKS in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Ok so i have these 3 peice redline monters tubular cranks and i dont kno how to set up the insides (guts) of the cranks. -jim ...
  • Tags cranks shop
B

bigs

HELP ME WITH MY CRANKS post #1
Ok so i have these 3 peice redline monters tubular cranks and i dont kno how to set up the insides (guts) of the cranks.

-jim

I

infantry43RIDER

HELP ME WITH MY CRANKS post #2
the cups?
you have to get or make a cup press to get those bearings inside of the frame...if that is what you are talking about...? or you could take your entire crankset to a shop...and have them cup press your cups in for you or something like that.

P

[PRIMO]

HELP ME WITH MY CRANKS post #3
yeah man just try to rig something up to press them in or take it to the shop like infantry43 rider said.

E

Egon

HELP ME WITH MY CRANKS post #4
infantry43RIDER said:
the cups?
you have to get or make a cup press to get those bearings inside of the frame...if that is what you are talking about...? or you could take your entire crankset to a shop...and have them cup press your cups in for you or something like that.
Is it so hard to press the bearings into the frame? Untill now I've only ridden with euro bb

S

sandmriderbmx

HELP ME WITH MY CRANKS post #5
who i didnt think anybody wasted money on cup presses, all u gotta do is put a towel over the cup and press it on with a hammer or prefebaly a rubber mallet

C

casperh

HELP ME WITH MY CRANKS post #6
go to **** hell with your **** spoiling topics euurghl just post it in the other section where people do care about it

D

DrunkPunk180

HELP ME WITH MY CRANKS post #7
ok

S

sandmriderbmx

HELP ME WITH MY CRANKS post #8
???

S

sandmriderbmx

HELP ME WITH MY CRANKS post #9
go to f*ck hell with your f*ck spoiling topics euurghl just post it in the other section where people do care about it
???

P

[PRIMO]

HELP ME WITH MY CRANKS post #10
wtf? calm down

B

b_m_x_X_x

HELP ME WITH MY CRANKS post #11
Holy F-Word BatMan, that guy was cranky...Get it, Cranky is the subject of the conversation...i'll leave now.

Just get out ur rubber malet and beat those mothers in, they are just RL Monsters, u won't hurt em.

RuLe

RuLe

HELP ME WITH MY CRANKS post #12
this topic should go in products not general chat

I

infantry43RIDER

HELP ME WITH MY CRANKS post #13
Egon said:
infantry43RIDER said:
the cups?
Is it so hard to press the bearings into the frame? Untill now I've only ridden with euro bb
its not real hard...it sometimes just takes some time to do...specially if you are going to use the hammer in method...nothing wrong with tapping your cups in with a hammer it might just take longer...but maybe not.
but no its not hard to do.

B

bigs

HELP ME WITH MY CRANKS post #14
ok cool that helps me

C

casperh

HELP ME WITH MY CRANKS post #15
RuLe said:
this topic should go in products not general chat
that is what i meant some replies back :x

@