help me with my anorexia cassette please

• Discuss help me with my anorexia cassette please in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; so, my very new cassette decided to get messed up, i cant get it warrentied as i bought it off a friend. my problem id with the driver, right now as i... ...
S

SeattleBMX

help me with my anorexia cassette please post #1
so, my very new cassette decided to get messed up, i cant get it warrentied as i bought it off a friend. my problem id with the driver, right now as i type i have the drive side conenut off now with no pressure on it the driver works no problems, however if i put pressure on it (pushing it in) it will be completely non responsive when i ratchet back once, by this i mean i can move it freely in either direction as long as inward pressure is still being applied. does anyone know what my problem is? cause i was riding it at the park yesterday and it just decided to **** its self while i was reverting.

S

SeattleBMX

help me with my anorexia cassette please post #2
bump, someone knowledgeable please respond

JoeyPower

JoeyPower

help me with my anorexia cassette please post #3
So, I think your trying to say your cone loosens itself, and when you tighten in your hub or driver doesn't spin? Sorry, I'm not really understanding what your problem is...

S

SeattleBMX

help me with my anorexia cassette please post #4
no, when pressure is on the driver, meaning my conenut is properly hand tightened, the driver wil slip, and altogether not work.
if the conenut is loose to the point of where the driver can move back and forth it will work correctly.

S

SeattleBMX

help me with my anorexia cassette please post #5
bump.....

S

social

help me with my anorexia cassette please post #6
thats really weird? can you get pics of the inside of your hub?

G

gtbmx0222

help me with my anorexia cassette please post #7
i know what your talking about it happened on mine just screw it on until its just enough to where the driver wont move (no more or itll ****).

S

SeattleBMX

help me with my anorexia cassette please post #8
thats pretty damn hard to keep it from tightening, and theres got to be some way of fixing it....

Ali

Ali

help me with my anorexia cassette please post #9
Basically we've learnt to never ever buy demolition anorexia cassettes, they suck, they either snap crack or do whatever your talking about

S

SeattleBMX

help me with my anorexia cassette please post #10
well that was helpful....

excess01

excess01

help me with my anorexia cassette please post #11
Basically we've learnt to never ever buy demolition anorexia cassettes, they suck, they either snap crack or do whatever your talking about
that is not true my demolition hub is perfect for 3 months already. oh and to the dude asking the ? are u tightening the cones with and allen key in the axell and then with a wrench tighten the cone bolts

New Topics