help me please :)

• Discuss help me please :) in the Technology Corner forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; i dont know if this is the right section but if not move it . but how do u take photos because we are using a phone but they come out all blury how... ...
T

tcboi2k7

help me please :) post #1
i dont know if this is the right section but if not move it .

but how do u take photos because we are using a phone but they come out all blury how to u lot take good pictures

bike ryder

bike ryder

help me please :) post #2
dont use a phone. i dont take pictures, but i think people use nikkon's or some other thing. but the cost a good amount.

but they take amazing quality pictures

azman

azman

help me please :) post #4
Sorry man but with phone cameras you wont get far.

T

tcboi2k7

help me please :) post #5
it cheers boys

i think my mum got a nikkon or something so ill just use that lol

x bless

RossKnight

RossKnight

help me please :) post #6
ah yes, but you need to know how to use it.

codeblack

codeblack

help me please :) post #7
Is this thread a joke?

but how do u take photos because we are using a phone but they come out all blury how to u lot take good pictures
Are you surprised? You think a cell phone will produce good pictures? It's a PHONE dude.. The new Sony Ericson's with the 5.0mp are decent, but it's no match for a designated camera.

but i think people use nikkon's or some other thing. but the cost a good amount.

but they take amazing quality pictures
Nikon. "N I K O N". And they don't take pictures at ALL. People WITH the camera take amazing quality pictures. Give a ****ing nub a Nikon and the shots will suck, give a pro anything and they'll be decent.

ah yes, but you need to know how to use it.
A voice of reason.

Decide how far you want to go with your photography, and how much you want to spend, and how far into the rabbit hole you want to travel before you pick a camera. Lots of card camera's produce great results and aren't as much of a handful as an SLR.

You don't need an SLR to produce good pictures.

New Topics