Help me identify this DB frame!

• Discuss Help me identify this DB frame! in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey! Im new to this sight and recently rehashed my love for bmx and bicycles in general. I used to have a blue Robinson sst and an interceptor so I'm... ...
  • Tags aluminum frame i.d. help raw
C

Clodhopper

Help me identify this DB frame! post #1
Hey! Im new to this sight and recently rehashed my love for bmx and bicycles in general. I used to have a blue Robinson sst and an interceptor so I'm not 100% a noob. Anyway I picked up this aluminum raw frame from a guy who had no idea what model of diamondback it is. Seemed like a good deal so I got it from him. It looks like it was once yellow ( paint in crevaces and tight spaces like bottom bracket/chainring area) its super light (4.5 lbs) please help me figure out what model of diamondback this is!! I think it's a reactor of some kind but which one? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks!
C H

Attachments

BOB SAGET

BOB SAGET

Help me identify this DB frame! post #2
i think reactor as well

C

Clodhopper

Help me identify this DB frame! post #3
i think reactor as well
Thanks for your response!! Do you have any idea which reactor model or year it might be? ( Pro, 24, team, franko) I'm guessing it's a reactor team or pro 1999-2000 based on the yellow paint residue, 3D drop out shape, and weight. I'm pretty sure it's too small to fit 24" wheels so I guess that rules out the reactor 24... Hell it could be a db assualt who knows!?! I do know that it's a pretty cool frame and with the right parts and color scheme it's gonna a fun and light weight ride!! Any other thoughts or input is appreciated!!
Thanks!
C H

Last edited:

New Topics