help me choose! i need ya advice fellas

• Discuss help me choose! i need ya advice fellas in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i am looking to get new tires in the next few days, ive narrowed it down to the revenge industrys or the primo wall, i cant make my mind up, which ones... ...
  • Tags bike street
T

titanium_s&m

help me choose! i need ya advice fellas post #1
i am looking to get new tires in the next few days, ive narrowed it down to the revenge industrys or the primo wall, i cant make my mind up, which ones should i get then? they both have good reviews. help :)

L

LuMpY

help me choose! i need ya advice fellas post #2
I hate to say it but neither of them. If you are ridin' street get some Odyssey Elm Streets! Sweet wrap around tread, beadlock, and they hold 120 psi. They will do ok on dry trails as well. If I have to choose between your two, I'd get the Primo's.

D

Devourment 138

help me choose! i need ya advice fellas post #3
snafu???

F

federal_rider12

help me choose! i need ya advice fellas post #4
revenge

T

titanium_s&m

help me choose! i need ya advice fellas post #5
do you ride revenge rider12?
i mean these tires look sweet!

L

LuMpY

help me choose! i need ya advice fellas post #6
Function before fashion, poser. Get a tire that works well or you're gonna be sayn' my cool lookin' tires suck. Now what? You other guys aren't any help to the kid either, just throwin' out names. Give him some info to back up your opinions. Damn kids! :roll:

M

Mr_Shrapnel

help me choose! i need ya advice fellas post #7
well out of those two, i would say that the revenge are better, but they do come with a big price. i only say that they a re better as they are more wear resistant, resist punctures better, and can take a higher psi. however, the primos are cheaper which is always a bonus, but check out a snafu rim job.

Motorkade

Motorkade

help me choose! i need ya advice fellas post #8
i believe that anyone who has a black bike, rides street, and doesnt have a friend who has one, should get a primo wall tyre in red. It looks phat on my bike, and would do on anyone elses

T

titanium_s&m

help me choose! i need ya advice fellas post #9
am going to go with the revenge industry, i can gat them abit cheaper than the retail price.thanx fellas! :D

L

LuMpY

help me choose! i need ya advice fellas post #10
Let us know when you get a pinch-flat if you ride that much.

T

titanium_s&m

help me choose! i need ya advice fellas post #11
changed me mind

i ended up geting a snafu rim job 2.1 and a oddesey elm street 2.1
i have heard people saying 120 130 psi, can these tires take that much? does it matter what inner tube you use to get 120 psi in it?which one should i run on the back? i was thinking the rim job, what do yous think?

I

infantry43RIDER

help me choose! i need ya advice fellas post #12
run whatever you want in the back...

T

titanium_s&m

help me choose! i need ya advice fellas post #13
ok

got my snafu rimjob, wit blue logo 130 psi and got my elm street tire which is 120 psi, i fitted the elm street on the frnt, an the rim job on the bck, the rimjob was abit messy to get on the rim but the elm went on wit no probs. i inflated my rim job to 130 psi, and my elm to 110 psi, had my tea, watched abit of tv, so am sitting there watchin tv an i hear a load pop! i shit, an jumped up 2 find my rim job was deflating rapidly, i tryed to stop the air, no use! i just cudnt believe what i was seeing , my brand new back tire! nooooooo!! turns out that the seam had split in the inner tube, so that was me ****ed for a late night ride later on!!!. next day went 2 my local bike shop, 2 get a replacement inner tube, they only had i type in which was the specialized tubes, i knew this was a alright company so i ask the fella how much they where, he said £3.00, so i got 2. i ask him wud they be able 2 handle 130 psi and he didnt have a clue he started asking me what tires take this pressure and shit like that and how he uses the same tubes and runs his at 100 psi, i bought them anyways! i dont believe in punchure repair kits i think there bollocks and a waste of time! i was bored and id just thought id tell you!!!

I

infantry43RIDER

help me choose! i need ya advice fellas post #14
LuMpY said:
Let us know when you get a pinch-flat if you ride that much.
dude wow...chill out...not everyone has to ride the same parts as you...don't think you are bike king just because you work in a shop.

New Topics