Help!! Anyone have a copy of Ride (BMX) UK at hand?

• Discuss Help!! Anyone have a copy of Ride (BMX) UK at hand? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; ...If you do could you help me out? I have ordered some stuff from a shop advertised in the mag, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of... ...
  • Tags bmx ride bmx shop vert
M

Miguel Sanchez

Help!! Anyone have a copy of Ride (BMX) UK at hand? post #1
...If you do could you help me out? I have ordered some stuff from a shop advertised in the mag, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of the shop, and my copy of the mag is at home. It's a huge 3 or 4 page ad & they have 1 page of special offers (esp a demolition chainwheel at £17). It's the latest issue (Dave Mirra cover).

If anyone can help with the name or web address of this shop could they let me know? Cheers

D

Dabnorfish

Help!! Anyone have a copy of Ride (BMX) UK at hand? post #2
Mine's at home, old man, but there is a slender chance that my bro will be visiting. If he does, will get him to dig out the details. Is only a slim chance though, so don't hold yer breath.

M

Miguel Sanchez

Help!! Anyone have a copy of Ride (BMX) UK at hand? post #3
hey, less of the old jibes....yeah, ok, it's warranted I guess :lol: Panic over, I found the site in the end.

L

leon_luxton

Help!! Anyone have a copy of Ride (BMX) UK at hand? post #4
well i got a ride UK mag..maybe the shop ya got it from is customriders.com,winstanleysbmx.com or bikeshop.com
as ya see they all got there own sites also..i belife the ONLY advert with a page for specail offers is winstanleysbmx :D

M

Miguel Sanchez

Help!! Anyone have a copy of Ride (BMX) UK at hand? post #5
I found it in the end...it was cyclesportltd.com, thanks for checking it out though.

New Topics