Helmet

• Discuss Helmet in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; So, recommendations? Thinking about a protec B2 SXP. Are there any real differences between skate and bmx helmets if any? ...
Creepozoid

Creepozoid

Helmet post #1
So, recommendations? Thinking about a protec B2 SXP. Are there any real differences between skate and bmx helmets if any?

Patrickk

Patrickk

Helmet post #2
pick a helmet that fits and ride.

T

Trendy

Helmet post #3
I use the protect bucky lasek helmet... Im pretty sure the bmx helmets are harder.

organizedrage

organizedrage

Helmet post #4
I use the protect bucky lasek helmet... Im pretty sure the bmx helmets are harder.
I use the same thing. they are much more comfy but not as protective... but hell its better i wear this cause i wouldnt wear the other kind. i jus dont like them. haha

AustinK

AustinK

Helmet post #5
I dont think skate helmets have government regulations. That might make the foam softer and more comfy.

This is what i am getting in a few weeks

T

Trendy

Helmet post #6
that looks pretty safe ^^

ruzakruzak

ruzakruzak

Helmet post #7
What is it ??? Kite surf helmet ? Chute helmet ??

Levimoody

Levimoody

Helmet post #9
There really aren't much difference between the different helmets... jus get one that is comfortable or you will never want to wear it... just a question but do you plan on wearing it whenever you ride or just on the new/big tricks?

Creepozoid

Creepozoid

Helmet post #10
F

fitruls09

Helmet post #11
king kong helmets

AustinK

AustinK

Helmet post #12
What is it ??? Kite surf helmet ? Chute helmet ??
No it is just an open face helmet. It is a throwback to the early days of bmx. Check all the old picks of the riders like mike domingeuz. They all had one like this.

diabeticboy

diabeticboy

Helmet post #13
i use a full face helmet

New Topics