Hello all from a noob.

• Discuss Hello all from a noob. in the Hey I'm new - Introduce Yourself forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey everyone new guy checking in. Not new to BMX (been in it since the 70's) but new to the forums. I don't race anymore I just cruz the streets now... ...
R

RENOG

Hello all from a noob. post #1
Hey everyone new guy checking in. Not new to BMX (been in it since the 70's) but new to the forums. I don't race anymore I just cruz the streets now. Heres my custom 24' Kastan, my pride and joy.

Last edited:
R

RENOG

Hello all from a noob. post #2
Wow a week and no welcomes, is it because I ride a 24' :hmm:

J

JustinE

Hello all from a noob. post #3
Very nice, I ride a dk 24"

Mines stock, nothing set up. I'm more into Urban Assault on my Haro Thread 1

Nice set up though, clean looking. Are those double wall or triple wall rims? I have single wall, and there piece of craps; I can't even do some park with them staying close to true. I'm looking for some 48h double wall, maybe even triple walls. any advice?

I also notice your located in Nor-Cal just like me? Were at if I may ask?

BreakOut

BreakOut

Hello all from a noob. post #4
welcome to the threads and thats a good looking bike you have there...

R

RENOG

Hello all from a noob. post #5
Thanks guys for the compliments. I new their were some 24' folk around these here parts.

Yamahabaseba - Yes they are Triple wall BFRs and they do come in our size as 48h. I too originally wanted 48's but I decided to go a smaller gearing with a flip flop hub (freewheel) in black, After searching the shop could only find what I wanted in 36h (DK hubs) oh well. Oh yeah I live in Suisun City by the way.

Last edited:

New Topics