Helemt padding / foam

• Discuss Helemt padding / foam in the Want to Buy (UK) forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Yes, back again looking for the Helemt padding / foam. In particular I need the front part, either TSG or Bell fitting, 10-12mm thick (medium)... ...
sixdegrees

sixdegrees

Helemt padding / foam post #1
Yes, back again looking for the Helemt padding / foam. In particular I need the front part, either TSG or Bell fitting, 10-12mm thick (medium). Prefer new or used once/twice (not after something scabby thats been sweated on by yer noggin).

Will pay well (up tp £3 per piece) for what is just a piece of foam.... that you probably don't want or need!

Come on guys, I like my helmet but the foam is dead (I have 2 helemts but foam is gone in both) and don't want to buy a whole new helmet for just a piece of foam!

:)

Tomsimple

Tomsimple

Member of the month
Helemt padding / foam post #2
goto a fabric shop and buy some foam then cut it to the right shape and stick it in

dougrayflops

dougrayflops

Helemt padding / foam post #3
Ah balls, I've got an old bell pisspot that made me look like a human cannonball so I only wore it once. You coulda had the pads out of it but it's 100 miles away at the mothership's house... If she's coming down I'll ask her to bring it.
Will have a look round the shop tomorrow and see whats floatin round.

RossKnight

RossKnight

Helemt padding / foam post #4
i've got my bell padding spares upstairs

i'll go check what size, brand new :)

RossKnight

RossKnight

Helemt padding / foam post #5

Sorry for badd pics :D

also there about 12mm

sixdegrees

sixdegrees

Helemt padding / foam post #6
RossKnight

RossKnight

Helemt padding / foam post #7
yeh sure, i wont accept payment until tomorrow though because i got coursework to do and will be a bit busy

sixdegrees

sixdegrees

Helemt padding / foam post #8
yeh sure, i wont accept payment until tomorrow though because i got coursework to do and will be a bit busy
No worries, PM me when you less busy and we'll sort this.

:)

RossKnight

RossKnight

Helemt padding / foam post #9
Fo sho' :D

New Topics