headaches

• Discuss headaches in the Health and Safety forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i was at the park yesterday and after my outdoor sesion i got a huge head ache and my neck hurt really bad i didnt fall on it or anythingwhat doo you... ...
720 TAilwhip

720 TAilwhip

headaches post #1
i was at the park yesterday and after my outdoor sesion i got a huge head ache and my neck hurt really bad i didnt fall on it or anythingwhat doo you thinks happaning this happens every time i got to parks

D

danielz

headaches post #2
maybe from alot of stress, it happens to me sometimes to but not alot, every once n a while ill get a headace, you just need to take a lil break and drink some water.

DanielRobinson

DanielRobinson

headaches post #3
maybe you need to take on more water during your park session...

Your body may of not had enough after riding for the day...

I used to get headaches from a certain type of light...

Made vision blurred and i suddenly went dumb and couldnt read lol.....

samcoolguy

samcoolguy

headaches post #4
i always get headaches when i ride i just drink water and dont let it bother me

720 TAilwhip

720 TAilwhip

headaches post #5
maybe you need to take on more water during your park session...

Your body may of not had enough after riding for the day...

I used to get headaches from a certain type of light...

Made vision blurred and i suddenly went dumb and couldnt read lol.....
well it was really hot and an outside park

M

monkeyonabike

headaches post #6
i had those too, its just coz your dehydrated. drink heaps of water before you ride, and everytime you have a break have somemore, they shouldnt happen if you do that

BMXMB

BMXMB

headaches post #7
Keep drinking water

M

Molesrkool

headaches post #8
dehyrdrated + riding if you land rough can shake you up a bit

sixdegrees

sixdegrees

headaches post #9
On average you should drink 7-8 cups of wtaer a day, tahts about 1l-1.5l, or 2.2 -3.5 pints.

If its hot and you ride a lot of BMX you should drink more than that, quiteb poss at least 2.5 L a day.

:)

F

freakonaleash

headaches post #10
For me, bright light brings them on

D

dutchidiot

headaches post #11
i used to have headaches because my eyes werent all good, and then it costs a lot of energy to see. now ive got contact lenses (or whatever theyre called in english) and i havent got that much headaches anymore

R

Robf781

headaches post #12
I often get headaches when I ride and I agree with everyone else, I think it's a combination of over-exerting yourself (like when you push hard to get a trick nailed) and dehydration. I take a bit of water and rest for a few mins and they go away.

New Topics