hbos

• Discuss hbos in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; where is this place? [IMG]http://www.tehrantimes.com/News/10345/10_HOBOS.jpg[/IMG] they were talking about the credit crunch on the news and i was... ...
J

johnny homeless

hbos post #1
where is this place?

they were talking about the credit crunch on the news and i was thinking "forget the global financial crisis, i wanna go ride that place."

it looked awesome on tv, there's some banks (concrete, not financial) round the side that you can't see in that picture. i'm guessing halifax or london?

TheAzMyster

TheAzMyster

hbos post #2
it says bank of scotland on the side

Braden

Braden

hbos post #3
It say's on the wall, "SCOTLAND"

J

johnny homeless

hbos post #4
yes, but it's definitely in england. halifax and bank of scotland are part of hbos (halifax band of scotland?). we have the bank of scotland in england too.

andhey

andhey

hbos post #5
you could maybe google the location of the building?>

J

johnny homeless

hbos post #6
^ well yeah. i tried that. my google skills are maybe a bit lacking. someone must have ridden this place before, looks too good not to.

Tyler Ciervo

Tyler Ciervo

hbos post #7
That is the HBOS Headquarters Building in Halifax on Trinity Road.

J

johnny homeless

hbos post #8
^ hooray! you have great google skills, i bet girls like you. halifax is just down the road, i'm going to check it. +rep sir.

edit: i won't let me give you rep because apparently repped you recently.

Tyler Ciervo

Tyler Ciervo

hbos post #9
^ hooray! you have great google skills, i bet girls like you. halifax is just down the road, i'm going to check it. +rep sir.

edit: i won't let me give you rep because apparently repped you recently.
haha. its okay. just do it whenever.

New Topics